Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Jodi, I'm so sorry this is happening to you, but as everyone has already said, you will come out of it a stronger person. You have great faith and that will help you, too.

I would agree with others, though, who advised you to get an attorney. I don't know about laws in your state, but with your husband filing, your attorney might be able to get your attorney fees paid by your husband. And, truly you need someone watching out for you. You can't trust that your husband's attorney will take care of you properly. I don't have any first hand experience, but many, many years ago when I was young, I spent 15 years as legal secretary and I've seen even amicable divorces get messy...divorces and probates...seems people take leave of their senses and become possessed by the devil. It makes a bad situation even worse.

Take care of yourself. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Jodi,
You know that I am sending special thoughts & prayers your way...I have a couple of thoughts...be careful what you post on the computer...and make a special needle felted doll...and poke it to your hearts content...
Am I bad or what??? bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle
Hugs &

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA
makafelts wrote:

Jodi,
You know that I am sending special thoughts & prayers your way...I have a couple of thoughts...be careful what you post on the computer...and make a special needle felted doll...and poke it to your hearts content...
Am I bad or what??? bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle
Hugs &

Ha!  Charlotte you are too funny.  Makes me think of when I was in the Doctor's Office a couple of months ago and took along a felting project to pass the time.  The doctor came in and saw me poking away and he said "What kind of voodoo do you do?"  HA!

P.S.  Jodi, you know I'm thinking about you!!!  Saying some prayers!!!  Etc.!!!  Hang in there!!!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

No one has filed yet, that I know of .... But keep me in your prayers .

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Need prayers for today please !!! Pray for GOD to protect me in every way , I need a financial miracle. Pray I have strength to go forward !! Thank you.

Board footer