Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I just bought Miss Potter on  Thursday and have watched it twice already  - it's great!
                                   hugs,

Brenda

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I'm feeling tired and thinking my friends have been here a long time! LOL

Pretty much every nice weekend all our friends come over to cook food, drink and hang out since we have the best backyard for that. They're pretty much here all day which is nice because I got free labour as we were cleaning house today. It's amazing what a boy will do when you're offering a free beer! LOL

At least this time because I'm preggers they brought me some fancy non-alcoholic drinks so I"m happy. Just get so tired at 6 months I guess.

Now, I"m back downstairs to hang out.
Have a great night everyone!

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Without ruining the movie, I first fell in love, then was very upset, then back in love, it was a delightful roller coaster. It reminded me of the movie "Finding Neverland". Which is another movie I love!!!!
It's funny I bought all the books about a year ago and re read them, and loved them again, now that I know the background of the author it makes me love them even more.  It is so nice to find a wonderful movie., makes me want to  :dance:

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Samantha - Thanks for noticing... it took me long enough...  The new picture :photo:  was taken by mum Tuesday evening about 11:00 pm.  Finally, we got decent pictures of ourselves.  What took the longest was getting a shot of both of us.  We didn't have any help, so we had to use the timer and the autofocus.  Usually one of us was in focus and the other one out of focus.  I figured out that if mum was in place and the camera focused on her, then I could slide into the picture and both of us would be in focus.

Where is everyone getting this movie???? I am big fan of Peter Rabbit and Beatrix Potter!  (Gee, like that isn't obvious :crackup: )

I did get the bath tub drain cleaned out, in case anyone was interested...  what a mess... YUCK!

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh Jodi, I loved LOVED that movie, I saw it awhile back with my Daughter, the animation of her pages was great  bear_grin
I give it five thumbs up as well  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  out of five too  bear_grin

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Jared,
Blockbuster has it now.  Rent it right away..it's truly fantastic!

Jodi....one of my favorite parts was when they did little flashbacks of her childhood....her looking out the window as her parents went off to a party...Oh, that was just done so well!!  Neverland had the same exact "magic" to it.   bear_original

:hug:
~Chrissi

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Jared  that is a GREAT picture , very good looking!!!!! ....................and you're pretty cute too! :crackup:  OK I couldn't resist. But come on, your rabbits completely rock. 

It's funny I get goosebumps when I hear good music, see an amazing painting,  listen to an inspiring speaker and see a good movie, this movie made me get goosebumps over and over.  I have this thing for english movies, Pride & Prejudice(BBC version) , Sense and Sensibility , Emma (BBC version)and Love Actually. Love them all .

I wish they made more movies like Miss Potter , I get so tired of the same old sex and violence type movies.  This is a feel good movie for sure!!!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Judi,

I've never been on a Disney cruise before and am curious about it.  Please let me know how you like it.  You're not stopping in South Florida at all, are you?   bear_original

We went to Disney last month and I'm ready to go back.   bear_tongue

Board footer