Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Congrats!!!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

He's so cute!  I love the picture of him looking at you.   bear_original

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

What ?  No pix of adoring Big Sisters peeking, lifting, touching, covering, kissing, uncovering...?.....?

Hugs all around, K - You did a fine job bearing & bearthing your latest bare!!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Kim he is just precious.  I love the photo of him looking up at you.  He looks so alert !!!  He is a real blessing , enjoy.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Such a beautiful baby boy Samuel is, you must be very proud of this little darling  bear_wub   Big congratulations to you and your family  :hug:  :hug:

Catherine
x

Tina Remem-bear Artist Bears

Aaaaaaaaw, Congratulations, what a beautiful little boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:  bear_flower

Hugs
Tina xxx

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

WOW, does he take up a lot of my time!!!!  bear_tongue OK, I'll admit, most of it is just holding him when I don't even need to be holding him... hee hee Thank you ALL SO much for your congrats and kind words; I have to agree with you, I think he's my best 'Bear' Bottom yet! lol  Maybe if I spent nine months on all the others.....  bear_wacko heehee

Kim, You have GOT to be kidding me! You have a Benjamin Samuel??? I remember us chatting before about our childrens' names, but I had no idea I got the reverse to a tee!  Craaaazy! I promise, I'm not trying to copy you!!  bear_tongue  bear_innocent  bear_laugh  :hug:

And yes, some of you had mentioned the mother's intuition... Part of me kept saying, "I dunno, I think this one's a boy..." But having not had a boy born on my side of the family in two generations, I wasn't getting my hopes up.  But I'm SO glad I stuck with neutral. 

Chad was just about floored when the Dr. said it was a boy!  All I remember in my half-drugged, exhausted state was her saying it, Chad yelling, "It's a BOY?!? YES!!!!" and it taking a few seconds for it to register in my brain. lol 

I've had my first 'changing-time-fountain' experience as well....  OK, many mothers have told me about the horrors of a boy peeing mid-diaper change, but NO ONE said it would be two feet in the air!!!! LOL  Luckily my FACE wasn't in the path of that one. ha ha

OK, I'd better get back to little Samuel! Thank you ALL again for your sweet words!!! :)

Kimberly W.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:hug:  :dance:  :hug:  :dance:  bear_thumb

Board footer