No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Me Too! Me Too!

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

I wish I could join up, but I'm not sure I have any other creative skills XD Bar oil painting, but I don't know that anyone would appreciate my efforts... Have fun everyone! I'm looking forward to seeing what you get anyway!

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I will leave it open for a couple more hours.  I will announce partners on thursday.  Lynn I added you.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Jenn - did you get my email?

Thanks!
Danni

Hi Danni,  No I didn't  but I will add you if you would like....  The more the merrier.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I am sitting back impatiently waiting!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Wendy

I will post partners tonight when I get home from work.

Summer5 Pawssibles
Loon Lake, Saskatchewan

Great idea.  Good way to set a goal for yourself.  I would love to be a part of this. bear_thumb

Danni & Matilda
Lynns Bears & Nandesign
Richy & Andrea M.
Jane D. & Aleta
Krista & Claire 14
Lisa Twin Cubs & Julie Strike A Paw
Penny Seamore Collectables & Marlys
Kim Friends Fur Life & Chrissie Catherwood Catherwood,com
Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears & Pauline
Bronwen & Carolyn Draffin Bears
Deborah Bear Haven Bears & Kathy Ruby Moutain Bears
Amy Thornton & Jo Smith
Lynn Critter Creations & Kristy Upsy Daisy Bears

Please Check this list and Let me know if I forgot anyone

If I forgot anyone than I will Swap.  I have done this all night because I lost the first list I did.

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

What is the dollar value for the swap?  And does it have to be something we make or can it be new supplies, mohair, a kit, etc?

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Thankyou Jenn for posting the list so quickly. Your a darling possum :hug:
I shall now make contact with my swap partner................................. :dance:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwww but Jenn, who are YOU swapping with......??   bear_noexpression  :hug:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Jenn do you need a partner because I just thought of another talent I have and if you would like I will swap with you.

Jane

K Pawz Guest

Thank you so much Jenn, but you need a partner too!!!

Lisa this is another talent other than bear swap....so any other talent that you have other than bears will do for the swap...although I for one have no idea about dollar value because personally I have no idea what my other talents are worth!

Hugs,
Krista

I will leave the Dollar Value up to the individual partners.  I hope I did not forget someone.  I have a feeling that I might have.  I hope that your partners are a good match.  If not please let me know.  I dont want to leave anyone out. :hug:

As far as I'm concerned I'd be happy to swap with any of you lovely ladies!  I ended up being the odd number but I still need to be sure I didn't forget someone else.

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

I'd be thrilled to do a "double swap". One with you Jenn, and one with Chrissi!

Let me know so I can be thinking about what I am going to make for one or both of you.

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA
K Pawz wrote:

Thank you so much Jenn, but you need a partner too!!!

Lisa this is another talent other than bear swap....so any other talent that you have other than bears will do for the swap...although I for one have no idea about dollar value because personally I have no idea what my other talents are worth!

Hugs,
Krista

Duh, yes, yes, I remember now!  I've signed up for a couple of swaps so I better get them straight!!!  LOL!  Would be kind of embarrassing  sending my swap partner for this one something I'd made or purchased for another swap! bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

djbbears Queensland

Bugger am I too late, haven't been around much just a few things happening here but would love to be involed if possible will keep my mind busy :pray:  :pray:  bear_flower

Debbie

Board footer