Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Catherine, no I don't use any package to make my site. I just use Photoshop to work with the layout and all the pictures. Sooo much fun!

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

AAAAH! Another swedish flag?!  bear_grin  bear_original  bear_wub Sending you an e-mail right away ...

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Jennie your new website is fabulous - I love the soft colours and your beautiful bears.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

I love it.
Where do you guys get your graphics from for your web site, EG background , scrapbooking look etc.
My website is boring me and want to change it

Kelly Blondheart
Colorado Springs, Colorado

I had a look, and it was fun!  I love the color, don't change a thing unless you feel you need to!

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

I love your new bear site Jennie!  I don't think it's too bright at all.  I think it's FUN just like your bears!!!

Hugs!!!!

teeeej Brisbane

I love your site as well. It suits you style wonderfully!! :clap:  :clap:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Great Job !! I really enjoyed it !!! I love the look !!!!

annalong MadebyAnna

Well ..when I was looking for the  bunny bear  bear_sad ..seems he was adopted rather quickly ..I visited your site and Immediately thought...Oh how cute!!!    bear_original  I love your design... I was even looking to see who designed it!!  you did an awesome job! I enjoyed looking at all of your bears..Hope to another wearing a bunny coat!  bear_thumb

Board footer