Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Got my email too. (twice)

Baerreport is one of the leading German teddy bear magazines. They also run the Euro-Teddy show which takes place in Essen (Germany) each year in October (with competiton). I love this show and go there every year. I always combine my show visit with visiting my family in Germany.

I think they also run a show in Wiesbaden, but I am not 100% sure. Maria from Puca bears or Ellen probably know the answer better.

Hugs,
Marion

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Stranger danger.......watch your step.....

love

di

puca bears puca bears

Yes - the BarReport is probably the most widely read of the four German bear magazines - and they DO both the Euro Teddy Show in Essen, and the Teddybar Welt in Wiesbaden - one of the biggest shows here.
Maybe they are trying to drum up interest outside of Germany????
For the record - I DIDN'T get the email!
huggies
Maria

karenaus Melbourne
Website
puca bears wrote:

Yes - the BarReport is probably the most widely read of the four German bear magazines - and they DO both the Euro Teddy Show in Essen, and the Teddybar Welt in Wiesbaden - one of the biggest shows here.
Maybe they are trying to drum up interest outside of Germany????
For the record - I DIDN'T get the email!
huggies
Maria

Aww Maria don't feel left out bear_happy The email actually said they were looking for overseas artists. Something different I guess.
   Sort of wonder if they have someone really good to do their translations though:)

Board footer