Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

7pawz Posts: 32

"I hate people sometimes"  I can relate bear_original I pray for her recovery and may God bless you many times over :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

The world is a better place because you are in it Krista

bear_wub  bear_wub
Thankyou for caring so much
Wendy :hug:

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

If only the world had more people in it like you Krista - it makes me feel good to know this little one is now safe.  I don't know what possesses people to be so cruel to innocent animals who can't defend themselves (the 'dark side' of me is wishing we could inflict the same punishment back on them).  They are losers.
Best wishes for Keira's quick recovery.

Marg bear_original

K Pawz Guest

Thank you all so much for your wonderful thoughts and prayers for Keira!! she is healing wonderfully, and doing her best to run and play like all the other kittens, although she does give me near heart attacks sometimes when she climbs up things and jumps off, but I have to let this little girl sprout her wings! She isn't ready for adoption just yet, still more healing to do, but she is well on her way.

Thank you all so much again for your wonderful support of this little princess.
big huge hugs,
krista and Keira

Zada Creations Zada Creations
Washington

Krista~

Such a sad story and unfortunately there are many others out there who have been abused.   I worked for several years at an Animal Hospital and witnessed the end results of some horrific abuse.  I am very happy there are those like yourself who will step up and help.
(Hugs),
~Patricia

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Bravo Krista,

so glad she is doing well and will be up and about and into trouble on no time.  thank you for sharing your story and also for being you and caring so much for another being that cannot defend herself. bear_thumb

dilu

Board footer