Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

I'm looking forward to seeing flowers like that too!  Still ice in the wind around here (northern British Columbia).  Although today we had some sun & most of the snow is gone.  My tulips are finally popping up, but no blooms yet.  Can't smell the cottonwood trees yet... when the smell of the opening buds is on the breeze, then it will truly be spring!!

JanetandBears Janet Ann Anderson and Bears
Breckenridge, CO
Website

April-172008.jpgIt is SPRING TIME IN THE ROCKIES!!!!   I got about a foot of snow last night just after getting rid of the two feet we had last week.   April is the third snowest month here in Colorado so things are normal...   I am very anxious for the flowers some of rest of you are showing!!!     Janet

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

EEEEEK, Janet!!!  My hubby was stationed in Colo. Springs when he was in the Air Force.  I remember waaaaay back then it snowed on Easter.  Bummer!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

A week has gone by and I'm happy to report that my garden is emerging from the snow, inch by inch! I can see a lot of that pale yellow new growth that truly means spring!! Yippee!!!

And the dogs have itchy feet and eyes and I've been sneezing all day so it must truly be spring at last!  :crackup: Time for allergy meds.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What lovely pics, Spring is a lovely part of the year.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Pretty Spring flowers Sue Ann and yes it is a lovely time of the year.

It is Autumn over here and the leaves are just starting to turn shades of gold - I will have to get the camera out at the weekend.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Well... I thought spring was here, and now I'm disappointed.  It snowed all night & is still snowing!  The ground has a thick layer of snow on it.  I sure hope it melts fast & stays away this time.  Or did I blink & miss spring & summer????

Board footer