Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Fantastic!!  Thanks for sharing these pictures, its been lovely to see them, all the bears are beautiful and glad everybody enjoyed the day.  Also, well done Samantha for staging what looked like a brilliant event.

Pauline

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Samantha, you have done a fabulous job!!! Thanks for the photos Jane! What a wonderful show!!!!

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

What wonderful pictures of the show and bears. I was so disappointed I could not get to this show as I was in England and did visit Shakespeares home but we flew home the day of the show- boo hoo!!!! Congrats on a well run show Samantha
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats Samantha on a fabulous show, and thanks to Jane, Paula and Jenny for the great photos. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:

Wish we were not so far away from you all.  :hug:  :hug:

Bearlyn Bears Posts: 13

:clap:  :hug: Brilliant photos, thank you so much.   Regards,
Lynne Thomson

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

From what I have seen of the photos this must be the best organised and participated show EVER. WELLDONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to you all.
Wendy bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

wow!!  great pictures!!  :photo:   Thanks for posting them.  I enjoyed seeing everything.  It looked like it was a great show.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Thoroughly enjoyable!!!  Thanks so much for the photos  bear_wub  bear_wub  What an amazing show!!!  Well done Sam, and all the traders....wow, I'd love to have been there!

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

What lovely pictures Jane, and what lovely bears and displays all you wonderfully creative people.  I hope it was a happy and successful day for you all.

I'm now looking forward to seeing the Monkey World pictures Jane!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug: Margaret

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

thanks for that jane wow
i was going to join in, way back, but when i found out about baby mary
its a good job i pulled out and let the pros at it !

cat xxxx
well done everyone !

MZemeski Posts: 151

Thank you for sharing soooooo many photos of these wonderful bears and artist! I'm glad to see that the turn out was huge. Everyone had wonderful bears on display. Thanks again for sharing!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Bear Huges,
Melissa Z  bear_flower

Board footer