Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Well, yeah . . . they are a bit spawn-of-the devilish, but hey . . .

How can you not love a critter that figures out a new garbage-pickup schedule before the residents do? That figures out how to open a state of the art rac-proof garbage container before the garbage collectors do?

Actually, my husband and my dog Bear would agree with you. Bear was snuffing in some bushes last summer, and came running out with a raccoon wrapped around his head. I freaked, but couldn't get them separated. Bear finally killed the raccoon, but it left him with a few scratches on his scalp and nerve damage around his lips. For about a month, he couldn't keep food in his mouth long enough to swallow it. I had to be his cheeks, and/or retrieve the slop he dropped!

Sadder note--Someone has been poisoning dogs in our local park, putting antifreeze in the off-leash area's water dishes and leaving antifreeze-soaked bread in the area. Two dogs have died, and many others are very sick. The same person, or someone else of the same vicious persuasion, has been killing raccoons and squirrels and leaving them in strange "poses," according to the police--bouquets of flowers in their paws, embracing squirrels, etc. The police believe these acts have something to do with recent debates between dog owners and the loonies who run the park, and want to see nothing there but plants.

I'd off these sicko people before any raccoon I've ever met!!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

first, the hair... WEIRD!!

Eileen, I'm so sorry about what's going on in your neck of the woods.  I'd say give the guy a taste of his own medicine... LITERALLY!  bear_angry

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Wow! I see it as art,to be able to manipulate the strans of hair that way its awsome and a challenge for the hair dressers!
Wow! it show you that imagination has no limits,if you set to do what you want to do to be different and win big time awards in shows.
They donate a portion toward our indangered spieces when they do this as well.
I personally admire  The hours of creating the head piece for that special show must of taken alot of hours of sitting for those girls to pose in their runway ,whom ever did it.
Their Theme must have been toward our animal spieces, see that each hair piece represents a different animal. 
My son used to organize extravacanza hairdesign trade shows:
Each year there a huge tradeshow done and alot of particiapting beauty salons from different parts of the world participate,like us in our bear shows.
If you  some day attend  one, its fun like when we go to our bear shows,you get alot of free things and your hair done for free or nails.  :hug: hug:

Board footer