Penn Valley, CA

I mailed mine off today . . . . .

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Mine is on it's way too!!!! :dance:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

fairydoogleornament_upload.jpgThis is me, jumping for joy!  :dance:  I opened this wonderful box from Tami Lahey and what do I see? My very own Fairy Doogle ornament. Tami, I have always wanted a Fairy Doogle and now I have one. After opening the box I asked him what his name was and he wouldn't tell me, said it was a secret. I love him and he will not only have a place of honor on my tree but will also become part of my hug.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

P.S. Mine will be going out this week.

Hugs,

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi, so glad he arrived! Glad you like him, I thought he was a cutie!
Your welcome and Happy Holidays!

I took a picture of him hanging before I shipped him out....

2008ornament1.jpg

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

For the record, I'm jealous...I wanna Fairy Doogle ornament too!!!.   bear_whistle   Too too cute, you lucky girl you.

I sent mine off last Monday...he/she had a bit a travel.  I hope he/she doesn't get too hungry on the way.  bear_original

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What a terrific Fairy Doogle ornament.  I just love him   bear_wub   He has been added to the tree.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I am a lucky girl too look what arrived in the mail for me yesterday from Marleys Waggle and I thank you very much he is lovely.marleyornament.JPG

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Thank you, Raewyn. I'm happy you are pleased with him.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

DSCN0205_1_3_1.JPGDear Krista-

Thanx so much for the great ornament I was so suprised! It will look great on the Christmas Tree- Thanx for the calender to !

Hugs Pat

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh  cool , 2 more fantastic ornaments for the tree   bear_wub .   It is really starting to take shape now as the ornaments are coming in fast !

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

lovely ornamements :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Hey everyone look at was waiting for me today at the post office  bear_grin  this gorgeous little kiwi fella in his black and white finery-
thank you so much Helen- he is soooo cute, not to mention all of his little kiwi presents that kept him company on his big trip across the water from New Zealand to Sydney.
He is sure to keep Rudolph great company on the tree!

helenornament.jpg

Mel

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

All these ornamounts are simply stunning.

I posted mine out a week ago, haven't heard from the recipient yet...can't wait to receive mine, but then I guess I have to.

My cards have all gone out, hope they have been received and I have recieved one card so far.

Isn't Christmas great, not just for the kids...

K Pawz Guest

Here is my wonderful ornament from Donna Armstrong! sorry it took me so long to download it, I have been having power issues with our recent snow storm.

hugs,
Krista
ornament_donna_Armstrong.jpg

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Look what I got today, I love him! Thank you so much Melanie Clarke from Melbears!!!
Love the dyed mohair color!!! And thanks for the little Disney stickers too!  :hug:

ornexchange2008c.jpg

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

santabearornament08.jpgMy ornament arrived today-all the way from the Phillipines! Thanks so much Carolynn of Teeny Tiny Teddy Bears! This little Santa Bear was so well packaged it seemed to take forever to get him unwrapped. He even has a little tummy pillow under his Santa coat.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh ,I like these long , non-traditional colored ornaments .  That crocheted bear is just beyond adorable too.
They have finally been added to the tree.  I still need to decorate my real tree  bear_whistle  I can't wait to see who mine is from.

Edited:  That sweet Santa  has just  been added too.

nandesign Posts: 361

Hi Everyone...

I just sent a thank-you to Penny! Isn't this just the cutest little bear/ornament?! I love her. The detail is so wonderful...

Thank-you again Penny!
Hugs, NancyOrnamentSwap1-08.jpg

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

I've received my ornament today from Nichole Encinas of Blueberry Creations! :dance:  :dance:   I love him, love him, love him!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Thank you so much Nichole......little Ralphie is so special and absolutely adorable!  He is a treasure and I am so thrilled to have him.  He will keep me company year round for certain! bear_wub

I've taken photos....including one of the pretty packaging he was in as I loved it too! bear_grin The ribbon wrapped box was so pretty, and a keepsake in itself! bear_thumb

Ornament1.jpg

Ornament2.jpg

ornament3.jpg

ornament4.jpg

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Penny and Nichole, those are precious ornaments !  What lucky recipients.  They have been added to the tree  bear_thumb

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

WOW! The tree is really filling up. It's beautiful! :clap:

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I thought I would check in and see the tree and my it is looking some nice!!!!!!!  bear_original Look at all those wonderful ornaments! Tammy you are doing a great job!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Yay! I got mine from Linda Hearn of Critters Creations thanks so much, It is awesome and I LOVE it!!
Thanks soooo much!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Melanie
ornament.jpg

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

All the ornaments are simply GORGEOUS!
Tracy I am so glad you like little Ralphie and he made it safely :dance:

Hugs Nichole

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Linda's adorable ornament has been added to the tree.  I think we'll need a 2nd tree soon !

Board footer