Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I've checked and the ornament I mailed is in the 'Destination Country' - I hope it gets delivered today or tomorrow.  If not I'm really really sorry that you won't get it before Xmas.

And in the lateness of mailing it I forgot to take a picture :photo:  :photo:

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Well it seems that there are quite a few ornaments that have arrived in the recipients country just have not yet found their way to homes.
To make it a little easier, the ones that I know have arrived, I'll just let you know where they are coming from, so you can check at you post office if practical.
Tracey Smith, yours is noted as arrived from Canada
Nicole yours should be there it was sent from within the US
Debbie yours is noted as arrived from Australia
There are quite a few on their way to Canada, but I'm guessing it may be the weather in some parts holding them up.
Carolynn in SA, even with the little mixup it should be there.
The rest are being checked up on-
I must say this year there are alot that have yet to find their way home (12 to be exact), but with a bit a Santa's help I'm sure they will get there in the end.
Mel

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

I am sooo excited.  :dance: 20 mins ago I received my christmas ornament from Nancy Walker from Canada1
It is fantanstic. I wonderful piec of work. I am very pleased with it. Thank you soooo much Nancy :clap:
What a wonderful surprise for christmas eve. New Zealand is one of the first to celebrate christmas

Merry Christmas to all my Teddy-Talk friends

ornament.JPG

Hugs
Tracey
Bears By Tracey

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

By the good Christmas fairy's magic the courier has just delivered  my ornament  3 minutes ago.
Thank you so much Melissa.
Blitzen's is so pleased to be out of his pretty box and join with all the other bears on a Kiwi Christmas bear tree
I know he will be very happy living in my Hug and I am just so delighted to have one of your bears. WOOHOO!His fur is so lovely to touch
and I do love the detail on his paws and his bridle
The students at school in my bear club will love him to bits
Again thank you for fitting me in for this year and spending the time to organize it all.
Now I have treasures for 3 years.
It really is such a lovely way to unite the bear fraternity all over the world
I do hope that you all can have a special Christmas time with your family and friends
Special bear hugs to you
Sandra

PS the photo is on its way to Tammy  if it does not work on TT

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

gosh, lots of things going on in here. I was so in a hurry to have it posted i did not think of taking photos bear_cry  wherever that bear is heading, hope she gets it :pray:  :pray:

Im sorry that it did not arrived yet... last year timing was just right... bear_sad

nandesign Posts: 361

I am so happy it has finally arrived Tracey! Glad you like it!

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!
Hugs, Nancy

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Hi Folks,
Another update on Santa's express,
Kathy yours is noted as in the States, should be knocking on the door any minute  :pray: from Canada
Tammy, yours was posted at the beginning of the month from Taiwan, but is so far untraceable, it should have well and truly made it by now, but perhaps the holdup is in the delivery.
Donna, yours is noted as in the States, once again any minute (Donner - is jetlagged or something because she is going sooo slowwww) from Australia.
Great to hear that alot of them are turning up as we speak! Will keep you posted if I learn anything else.

All in all I think I can certainly say that the postal service hasn't been super kind to us this year, as most that haven't shown up yet were posted very early in the month but  :doh: lets just hope they get there in the end, and if the current ornaments are anything to go by, they will be on display year round anyway...

Mel

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Still waiting for mine, will have to wait until after Christmas ... bear_sad

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I had to chop another tree this morning to hold all the remaining ornaments.  Tree #1 is fully decorated with everyones gorgeeous ornaments. 

I have added Melissa'a at the top as she was kind enough to organize the swap!

Nancy I love your ornament too, very pretty !

I am sooooo excited to be getting mail from Taiwan....how cool is that !  I'll let you know when it arrives Ming .  Don't worry I'm sure it will get here sometime !

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi All,
I stopped home from work because I forgot my camera, & guess what was in my Mailbox? The cutest little bear  and lovely card from Julie Wiggles Bears. I can't stop  to take a picture now but will do so before the end of the weekend.
Thank you, Julie!
May your days be Merry & Bright!
Amy

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

I just received the most Gorgeous little mouse named Nicolai from Gijzette Strickland of Elfin Bears.  :dance:  I absolutely love bear_wub  bear_wub him Gijzette! All the detail on him is amazing and he is so tiny. Thank You so much!!
3133050127_ea1557ee06.jpg?v=0
3133877112_50c6cd7033.jpg?v=0
Hugs Nichole

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh my gosh Gijzette, that is just the most adorable mouse ever !  He has been added to the tree.

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Nichole,

I'm so glad that you like Nicolai and that he arrived safely.

Hugs,

mingrul Our Blue Iguana
Tammy wrote:

I am sooooo excited to be getting mail from Taiwan....how cool is that !  I'll let you know when it arrives Ming .  Don't worry I'm sure it will get here sometime !

:redface: huh? me? bear_innocent  you sure?   bear_happy Because im not the only one from taiwan bear_tongue hehehe sorry, it's taking longer than expected...

wow... what a cute mouse!

hmmm... i cant wait also to see my xmas ornament... last year Tami L ornament is still in my desk bear_original

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

:hug:

wigglesbears Wigglesbears
Mutz wrote:

Hi All,
I stopped home from work because I forgot my camera, & guess what was in my Mailbox? The cutest little bear  and lovely card from Julie Wiggles Bears. I can't stop  to take a picture now but will do so before the end of the weekend.
Thank you, Julie!
May your days be Merry & Bright!
Amy

Hi there

l am so so chuffed he arrived safe and sound and l do hope that he wasnt too squashed when he arrived at his new home!

take care

wiggles xxxx

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I know there are delays in the mail because of all the snow storms.  We haven't had mail delivery going on four or five days now.   bear_sad Silly snow!

All the ornaments are really super duper fabulous.   bear_wub You've all outdone yourselves!!  Delightful work and lucky, lucky recipients!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

OH DARNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!! I didn't hear about this !! Make sure I get contacted next year please !!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I received my ornament on the 24th from Amy Thornton - a very sweet little bear - I love him bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub .  I haven't had time to take pics been soooooooooooooo busy with family and friends.  I will take one hopefully tomorrow.  Thanks sooooooooooooo much Amy! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Still waiting for mine and am still waiting on the one I sent out to be confirmed that it has been delivered...

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I am in the same boat as you Denise, I have not heard if my bear has arrived, and I have not recieved one either.

New Berlin, Wisconsin

Bear1.jpg

Here is the picture of the delightful little bear I got from Julie from Wiggles Bears. He was a little flat when I got him but as you can see he fluffed out nicely & is enjoying the view from the very top of my teddy tree.

Thank you so much, Julie!
Amy

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

me three heheh Im still waiting for mine and my recipient to let me know she got mine safe... so i wonder where is it heading? is it west or east?  bear_whistle secret!

hope mine is not lost also... hmmm.. wonder what's taking it so long...

oh and the ornaments here are all so cutey and pretty.... it's sooo nice... bear_wub

hugs
Ming

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Well Ming, I'd say it is headed to the East Coast of Canada since it arrived at my house today !!!!   bear_grin

Ornament_Taiwan1.jpg
Ornament_Tawian_2.jpg

I LOVE my bright and cheery anime bear ornament  from you and the adorable cell phone holder that you made to hold the bear.  The orangy color certainly adds a nice touch of color to the dreary  & dark days of winter .  I will enjoy both very much as I can use /display them all year.    bear_wub

Thank you so much   bear_thumb

I have added the most recent ornaments to the  New Years tree and hope to see more arriving soon.

wigglesbears Wigglesbears
Mutz wrote:

http://www.teddy-talk.com/upload/200812/Bear1.jpg

Here is the picture of the delightful little bear I got from Julie from Wiggles Bears. He was a little flat when I got him but as you can see he fluffed out nicely & is enjoying the view from the very top of my teddy tree.

Thank you so much, Julie!
Amy

Sorry to hear he had a 'rough' ride out to the US from the UK but l am so glad he landed fine and he has settled in well!

wiggles xx

New Berlin, Wisconsin

He is all fluffy & white & he loves being the teddy tree topper!

Board footer