Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

What a great party, Jane. I had so much fun. Don't know who the hunk is that I was with but he will do nicely, thank you. Hope he doesn't figure out the age difference, though. Jane, you did such a wonderful job of matching faces with bodies and it seems we had more celebs than last year. Sue Ann looks like she's having entirely too much fun sitting on George's lap.

Jane this party is such a great gift to all of us and you are such a doll to be so generous with your time and talent to do this for us. You really are a treasure. thank you, thank you, thank you. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Whoa, that's quite a dance step I'm doing . . . just wish I were that limber/flexible right now.  Can't express how much these TT get-togethers mean to all of us, Jane.  You're a special, special lady to devote the time and effort to entertain us in such a happy way.  Many thanks and great appreciation for your sense of humor and generosity.  Love and hugs,  Sue Ann

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

What a great party Jane,
Thanks so much to the hostess with the mostest  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
No wonder my head hurt a little when I got up this morning, all that partying can do that to a girl....  bear_grin

Mel

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Marlys wow he must have swept you off your feet...don't you recognise Superman when you see him.  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
That's Brandon Routh, the latest actor to be Superman in 'Superman returns'

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Jane, sweetie, thank you for letting me know who my hunky party date is. Obviously, I'm showing my age when I don't recognize superman. Since I didn't know him, HE must have asked you to put us together.  Im' very pleased with my date, Jane. You do a wonderful job of match-making! You can fix me up anytime. :hug:  :hug:

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi Jane , You did a wonderful job. I didn't even know I could dance! What a party! I am exhausted!
Amy

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thank you once again Jane for a fabulous party ~ they get better and better each year.

You are the best Jane  bear_flower

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_grin What a wonderful job you have done Jane, well done you!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I'm glad you suck my head on a dancer as I love dancing  bear_grin  Don't know who I am dancing with but he looks very nice!  bear_tongue  Certainly made me smile and a giggle or two - thanks Jane, way to go!!  :dance:

Hugs Lyn  :hug:

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

Fantastic!!! Teddy People really do rock!!!! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Wish i could have been there! Looks like everyone had a marvelous time!
Beth

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Lyn (Brimbin Forest Bears) Your date was Willem Dafoe, film star he has played many rolls including Spiderman's enemy the 'Green Goblin' a super-powered, megalomaniacal villain. I'm please that I made you smile.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower 

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dear Jane bear_flower

Many thanks for the wonderful Teddy Talk Christmas Party! We know how much time and effort you have put into this.
You know how to make us all a smile and laugh!

Wishing you and your family the very best and happiest Christmas and a wonderful 2009.

Warmest hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Thanks for having me to your awesome party. I had such a great time. It was so great to see everyone looking so good in all their party get up!!This is the best holiday party this season!!

Merry Christmas!! Love you All!!

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Jane,

I love these christmas parties!!  Thank you for sharing with all of us! 

Love the *Hotties*  bear_wub

hugs, Sheila

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Jane what a fantastic party you throw it just gets better every year. Thank you  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I wish each and everyone of you to have a wonderful Christmas and Peace Joy and Hope in 2009

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

hahaha, glad to see me and Ronan are still going strong tehe bear_original  And love the black dress ;P  thank you sooooooooooo much Jane, I know how much work and effort this all is but it sure is such a gift...to us all, we love you!!!!!!!!!!  You're the best party planner out!!!!!!!!!!   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Thank you Jane! .....your party was fantastic....so glad I came this year! :dance: ....such a lot of work!  :clap: .....have saved George for later!  bear_rolleyes  :crackup:
Merry Christmas everyone on TT!

Hugs Lynne  :hug:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Fantastic party again Jane bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
I love my slim and tall figure bear_whistle
Merry xmas and a happy new year to all on teddy talk bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Thankyou Jane for host such a marvelous party

Wendy bear_thumb  Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Jane You have done a wonderful job. I love all the pics they are great. Gave me a chuckle.
I MUST SAY I love my new boobies LOL

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Peta said

I MUST SAY I love my new boobies LOL

Hi Peta. Cheap as chips, the boob jobs you can get with photoshop!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin Glad you were pleased with my pixal surgury.  :crackup:

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Fantastic as always Jane!!  really enjoyed the pics, gave me a good laugh  bear_grin

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awww they're wonderful Jane!  Always enjoy your parties, you're a fantastic host!   bear_wub   Really do appreciate all your hard work, I know how long it takes you to do these, you're a star and a half sweety!!  xx   :hug:  :hug:

Board footer