Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

You may keep the technique but hurry up and get the fabric ready for us!!
Glad you shared Mattie with us - he is stupendous. I'm not fond of true anime but he is really fabulous.

Marion

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

ADORABLE!  VERY VERY CUTE!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh you are so right....you do need to keep a few secrets.  I have never tried plain old RIT.....I think I will have to play with it a little and see what happens......

thank you

bear_tongue

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi Stephanie,
If, jsut if mind you, you started a waiting list for your beautiful frosty fabric - I bet you could fill pages just from TT ers  bear_original  bear_original  I would add my name bear_rolleyes
:hug:
Anne

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

I don't know about a waiting list, but will let you all know first as soon as I get it done. I plan to work on it Jan-Feb. I want to do quite a bit to get ahead. Otherwise, I think I'll sell out and will never be able to keep up!  This stuff takes a little more time to do. bear_wacko

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Stephanie,

This is the first time I've browsed Miniatures (don't even ask why it took me so long!!!) and the moment I saw little Mattie, I let out one of those gasps made when one sees the most adorable little fuzzy puppy ever.  Mattie is just TOOOOO cute!  I didn't even realize you were the one who made him until I looked over at the avatar and saw the big SB&F and for a 'duh' second, I said, "that looks familiar..."  ha ha ha ha

He is truly a cutie pie!  What a darling little face on that wee boy!  And that big ol' head and big ol' feet!!  hee hee....

I'm smitten...

Beary warm wishes,
Kimberly Whitlock
'Bear' Bottoms Originals

Oh yeah, I got my fab fabric in the mail today (FINALLY, I think because of all the snow!) As usual, wonderful!!  I've started a new bitty one already!

Board footer