Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Tanni Kn
Wachtendonk
tindlebears wrote:

You can send her my addy if you want, I'll trade with her.  Only if you feel comfortable engaging her again.  Just a thought  bear_flower 
I totally get deadlines are in place for a reason (even though I missed it too LOL)
don't feel bad  :hug:

You have a PM.

Thanks for your commitment, I hope, you can swap together, I will feel much more better if yes  bear_thumb

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Hi all, I am the Grump. Would like a chance to explain as this is the kind of thing that happens so easily and ends up (with miss understanding and miss communication) having bad feelings. I really did not think I had caused any but is seems I have. So please hear my side and perhaps it will put an end to this.

As usual, If it wasn't for the last minute I wouldn't do anything. I had not decided whether to do the swap for various reasons, and decided I would like to. But was on my way to Batad etc. (just posted some pics) So sent a mail to Tanni to say I would love to join but would only be back on "next Friday" I meant today, 8th. She thought I meant last week. (miss communication)

Have had dodgy communication if any for the last 2 weeks and did not have the mailing address with me. So fully understood when she said she could not include me. I did not think that the mailing address was that important at this stage. And that I why I said she should do what she felt necessary. I meant she could either exclude me or wait for the address. That is all. It is her swap and her rules. I was happy with that.

I feel very sad that I have been portrayed as an unhappy person out to cause problems. It was never the intention. I have merely been out of communication. If this has left a bitter taste in anyone's mouth I apologize. I know it has hurt me. I finally get to check TT today after a long absence and find I have been labeled as someone I never want to be.

tindlebears Tindle Bears
Xenia, ohio

No worries from me  bear_grin  I just saw your pics..WOW!! i bet the fields were even greener in person!!! and the pic with the skull peeking through is both kinda cute AND creepy LOL
welcome back!

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

hi swappers,

how is it all going? hope everyone is enjoying this i know i am, this is my first swap and you feel you really want to get it right for your swap partner dont you?

i'm really looking forward to seeing all the pics when the bears & critters arrive at the new homes.

bear hugs susan x

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Yes Susan I know exactly what you mean. I always try hard but when it is a swap I try even harder to make it special. A critter JUST FOR THEM....... bear_grin  bear_grin
Wendy

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Hi Wendy you have a great website and excellent little critters and bears i look forward to seeing what you come up with for your swap.
Susan  bear_thumb

WA

Thankyou for the compliment Susan.  I'm also waiting to see what I come up with. hehehe  bear_whistle

I dont know if its just my computer but I tried several times and my server wont bring up your website.
From the sample I have seen on TT, you make super cute bears.
Wendy

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

hi wendy
thats strange, www.bear-hands.co.uk
try this see if it works, i haven't had anyone say before. hope you get to see its always nice to have feed back.

susan

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Mine's coming along nicely  bear_grin  I made the bear, now i've got to dress her  bear_thumb

Tanni Kn
Wachtendonk

Hi ladies,

I will start my swap bear on the coming weekend, have some ideas in my mind.

Can´t wait to see all the bears  bear_wub

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

wow, I don't know how I missed this.  I was late to the last swap too and I'm on teddy talk all the time.  bear_original
Someone will have to let me know when a swap is going on and I will certainly join in  bear_original     Anyways...looking forward to seeing all the creations!

~Robert

WA

OH Robert, I thought you had joined in on this one. I do remember reading you commenting that you would like to join the next swap.  What a bugger............ bear_sad  We will have to make sure you know about the next one. bear_thumb
Wendy

I just had a lovely time reading about your cottages and those lovely dogs of yours Susan. You are a special person to give a loving home to so many.  :hug:  :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Have we set a date yet, as to when the partners are to swap?
Joanne

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hi Robert,

If you would like to, I'll swap with you, I missed it too!  I love swaps!!  Let me know k??   bear_original

Happy swapping everyone!!

WA

Joanne the date is

9th August!

!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I just popped back in to excitedly say that I just finished dying my fabric....hehehe and it has turned out far better than I could possibly envisage. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: NOW I'M EXCITED!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_grin dont ya just luv a good swap? bear_grin  :dance:

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Clare and I have joined up as swappers!  Very excited!  Just wanted to make that official!    :dance:
Thank you Clare!

~Robert

Bloomsburg, PA

Glad it worked out for you and Claire both Robert.  The more the merrier.
Joanne

WA

Excellent Robert, Clare......see how things work out when you speak up. bear_grin  bear_grin

Just a wee update: I am now upto the head. The rest of my critter has been sewn. ANDDDD!!! I'm really happy with what I am doing. hehehehe  dont cha just luv it when everything falls into place?  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I have nearly finished the head on my bear and have cut out the rest of the bear too ready to sew and am now going to sew some more when I sign out of tt.My swap partner will have a little surprise when she gets her bear.Not going to say any more than that bear_grin  bear_whistle
Laurie :hug:

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

hi guys, its good to see how excited we are making our little creation for our swap buddy. i am pleased to say i have completed mine and i am plesed with her just hope my buddy is. i have even named her, be great to see them all.

thanks for the comment wendy on my dogs the 4 little darlin's (mmmmmm......sometimes) no they certainly keep us busy. and its nice to see the last one we got bobbi, both her pups have homes now soo thats good. i will be putting some more pics on the site soon.

nice to see 2 more swappers joined us, clare i love your bears and i'm off to have a nose at your site now robert.

bearhugs swappers
susan x

Bloomsburg, PA

Laurie,  I am reading, and now you have peeked my interest
Joanne

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I'm so excited i just can't hide it .... my bear is on it's way already!!!!!!  Thank you so much Olga  I'd better get started on yours now!!

avateddy Posts: 1,361
WA

My critter is finished bar the decoration heheheheheh :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Hi everyone!!!! bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Mine is too Wendy....nearly there bear_original
Laurie :hug:

Board footer