Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

A truly talented fabric artist! I love that you take it one step beyond and finish the story with your pieces. They draw you into a childhood like state where even as a grown up one cannot help but just want to play and forget all about the rest... How absolutely fantastical!

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

You are so clever!!!! And extremely talented.
I love all of your work but this is one of my favorites because it really made me laugh.

bear_wub
Kathy

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Kelly once again you have knocked my socks off.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
Not only do you make the most amazing 'REAL' food but also the cutest non-edible food. I never thought duck soup could be called cute.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  You use of leather is amazing and your imagination fantastic. Well done you on making such brilliant little ducks, they are so adorable (as always)

Hugs, Jane, your number one fan.  bear_flower   bear_thumb  bear_flower

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

That is the cutest thing !!! Love it!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

S.Reetz Bears Kenosha Wisconsin

My goodness this is just too adorable!But I am hoping the little ducks  escape before the pot becomes too hot as this scene looks so real ..lol.~~~Sharie

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

You truly are the MASTER of leather!!!!! As always this is one truly magnificent vignette. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
You amaze me!!
Beth

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

Amazing work Kelly!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer