Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Hi everyone,
Well I've got your emails and the list is going great- just a reminder for everyone else that wants to be involved that I'll be drawing the recipients list on the 1st November so get your names to me before then to be part of the swap!
Cheers
Melissa

PS Emails to go to: happylittlesouls@y7mail.com

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Oh, I wish I could join in this year! bear_cry I've participated the past three years, have had such fun with it, and cherish the ornaments I've received (they stay out all year bear_wub ).  But I fear I wouldn't have enough time to prepare, as I am having carpal tunnel surgery Dec. 10th and have custom orders to finish before this.  I'm just bummed! bear_sad

John Paul Port Posts: 214

Hello----I just sent you Mom and my address.   It will be fun to do this !!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I just emailed you my info. This should be fun! I missed out on this last year and don't want to miss it again.
Beth

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

Thank you so much Melissa for getting the planning so early
I am soooo looking forward to all the ornaments on the tree this year

I have sent you an email
Hugs
Sandra

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I've just sent you my details Melissa, it should be fun  bear_original

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

How many do you have to do the swap? Can't wait to see them again this year as they are all so great.

Karon Posts: 751

dear Melissa

Hi there.

Little worried as I have not heard from you yet and I did esperience problems emailing you, the first attempt "came back".

Would you confirm that you got it OK - my email address is teddylady123@hotmail.co.uk.  If you did not receive it could you add me.

Karon

nandesign Posts: 361

Hi Melissa...

I was just wondering if you had received my Email to you back on October 3rd...re: Ornament Swap. I haven't received a swap name yet...not to worry...if you haven't received my info...please let me know and I will re-send the original Email.

Thank-you,
Nancy

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Same here, I've not heard anything yet.  :hug:

Sydney

Hi Guys,
Never fear, I have gotten your emails, have just been interstate at shows for the last 3-4 weeks! Haven't tallied all of the names yet, but there would have to be over 30 names.
So I'll get stuck in and draw up the list ASAP- stay tuned!!!
Mel

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oh I can't wait.  I've had so many ideas the last few days I've been rather preoccupied at work   bear_whistle

Karon Posts: 751

Hi Mel,

Don't mean to put on the pressure but when will you be emailing our swap person's name to us.

Can't wait to see who I've got!!

Karon

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

I'm excited too!

I can't wait XD

I've already started mine bear_original (or, at least a practice run if it doesn't turn out how I think it will!)

Sydney

Hi there,
The one thing I've learnt from last year is to check and then check again and then if you want to have it right - check again!!!
So below is the list of surnames from the swap (in alpha order only). If your name is NOT on the list and you DID want to be involved in the swap please email me straight away so you can be included, I've checked off the names of folk who put up a post in the topic, but just want to make sure I've got those who didn't post also. I've managed to transfer all of the address' and the swap is ready to be drawn, so expect the details of your recipient to be sent on Monday.
Cheers
Melissa  bear_grin

Bashore
Benson
Blowes
Burbury
Cameron
Carlyle
Dodd
Dontigney
Eastwell
Encinas
Hage
Hearn
Hutchison
Hutchinson
Jamieson
Johnson
Kemp
Lahey
Mason
Morse
Port
Port
Rayner
Smaga
Smith
Stocker
Strickland
Summers
Thornton
Timmers
Tromans
Walker

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Is there another Hutchison besides me? Or is my name on the list twice by accident?
Can't wait to see who I get to make an ornament for.  Such fun!
Beth

Sydney

Hi Beth,
Ooops there was a typo I just noticed also, there is you and then there is Cheryl Hutchinson!!! Already fixed :dance:

Mel

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

I can't wait!!! Thank you for organizing this! bear_original

Sydney

OK, so I've now managed to send out all of the emails with your recipient's name and address (If you don't have yours let me know and I'll resend it) - now enjoy the giving  bear_original

Please don't forget to send the ornament out nice and early to beat the Christmas post rush (I of all people should heed this advice!!!) and perhaps take a picture of it before posting just in case your recipient isn't able to take a picture or upload it.

Enjoy the season!

Mel

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

Got mine, and I am SOOOOO excited!!!!

Thank you bear_original

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  :dance: Got mine also, I have already starting making mine, so as to beat the rush.  LOL   I am excited, it is such a great idea for the Holidays and all us TT'ers :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Yay, got mine, now to get to work!

Oh, and I don't want to be awkward but I forgot to put on my info that I'm allergic to wool, so whilst I'd love to see a little needlefelted bear or one wearing a woolly jumper, I'm afraid it wouldn't love me  bear_cry

teeeej Brisbane

I also have received mine! This is my first year in the Christmas swap. This is going to be fun. bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Me too. I'm working on my prototype, and if it comes out how I think it will, then it's full steam ahead  bear_whistle  I'm so excited!! :dance:

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I'm not a teddy bear artist so I don't get to play but I do enjoy seeing all the bear ornaments on the tree each year!!  :clap:

Board footer