Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi! Everyone.I am finished with my ornament and happy  :dance: and ready to send my little one for my partner this week, Sure hope she likes it. :hug: Mary

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Well the fur for mine dropped through the post today, so I'm all set to create this weekend and pop him in the post next week  bear_original

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_grin  Mine is done, apart from he has no ears yet.  bear_happy

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub mine is done also, but do not want to send it this early as my secret partner is not that far away.  will wait until December.   :crackup:

teeeej Brisbane

I will start mine this weekend. Going to dive into my mohair stash tomorrow!!!!  bear_tongue

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

mine is finished to and i will send it on monday, mine has a long way togo. hope they like it!

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I finished mine and will be sending him on his way very soon.
Beth

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

I sent mine out today! :clap:
Cheryl

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Mine is cut out but because I have been busy with an 18 day craft show, it won't get done until next week.  Doesn't have to go too far so I will be okay.

Glasgow

Well I ordered the fur, and I ordered the joints, but I forgot to order the paw pad material and eyes  :doh:  (I was rather sleep deprived at the time!)  So now I've ordered them and hopefully will have a complete bear shortly!

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

My ornament is finished with a big New Zealand 'flavour'
It has so far away to go so I will have it in the post tomorrow.
It certainly is adding to the pure joy and excitement of Christmas.
I will be eagerly watching the post for a parcel from my secret partner
I do love this time of year
Blessings to you all
Sandra

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Gezzzzzzzz you girls are on the ball............have not started on mine yet! Wonder where mine is going................ bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle
This is so much fun every year  bear_grin  bear_grin

aeminiatures AE Miniatures
H-I-Ambacht, the Netherlands
Website

Mine is almost ready, just need to add some 'decorations'! Will be shipping on Wednesday!!!

hugs,
Anita

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

Mine is finished and I should be shipping it out tomorrow if I get the pictures taken.  If not then I'll ship it on Friday.  I have never stressed over a project as much as I have this one! bear_wacko  I wanted it to be perfect.   bear_wub  This is the first year I have participated and it has been so much fun!

teeeej Brisbane

Mines all done! Hopefully I can pry the camera away from my sister to take some photos so I can send it on its way.

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

Mine is finished...just need to take photos and box it up. Since it doesn't have far to go I'll wait til after Thanksgiving to mail it. bear_original

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I'm a lucky chook, mine arrived from Ann-Marie yesterday, he's absolutely fabulous, of course! I'll post a pic when I've taken one, got a busy day today so it could be tomorrow  bear_original

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Going to get mine sent out tomorrow. bear_original

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

My Ornament has been posted today, along with my Xmas cards for the exchange. I do hope his new mum likes him  :pray:

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

Mine will be done this weekend... it's going to be so hard to not post pictures until it arrives XD

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

I am happy that you liked your ornament Linda bear_grin !! Sorry that I forgot to take a photo... bear_whistle

I can´t wait to get mine in the post now....

Hugs
Ann-Marie
BearMeToo

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

IMG_3112---Copy.JPGAs promised, here's a couple of pics of the wonderful ornament made for me by Ann-Marie. Isn't he just gorgeous? bear_wub  bear_wub IMG_3111_-_Copy.JPG

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

He is wonderful!!!! bear_wub
Is someone going to do a tree this year to put them on?

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

:clap: He is adorable!!   bear_wub

Glasgow

Aww, how cute!

Well now I have all the ingredietns for mine, including the thread as of about 3:30 pm (don't ask!)  Assembly commencing shortly...

Board footer