Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pages:
Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yes, Sue Ann, do post us pictures of your dolls.  bear_wub   bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Wonderful Irene.  I am happy for you.  It's like validation, isn't it?

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website
boulou18pau wrote:

You are all so sweet  :redface: Sue Anne, please can you show your dolls? he he he ,i love too much to look everybody's  work. Marie, i biden for your sweet pair of bears, but didn't won( also because i didn't pay caution enought). Fran, i've already took a look at your work and really love your beautifull dresses. I'm sure that i will by from you. Jane, i'm happy for your daughter. Thanks dear heater.Julia, congratulations for your sold bear. Oh Chrissie, your french is really really good. Do you have someone there with wich you can practice? Big bears hugs to all of you bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

I don't have anyone to practice French with.  I studied it as an undergraduate (my major was finance and French and Economics were minors) but didn't take any classes when I was in graduate school (my masters is in accounting).  I finished undergrad 4 years ago, and I think I forgot a lot.  I tried to sign up for a class from a French group, but they couldn't find anyone for my level.  It was really just beginners.  But I think I'm probably going to be a beginner again soon because I haven't used it.  I could always write better than I could speak it.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

RaggedAngel2forTT.jpgRaggedAngel1forTT.jpgTolleyandRaggedy-for-TT.jpgThese are a few of my raggedy dolls.  The angels are from back in 1993 and the bear/doll is from this year.

Irene Irenours-bears
France

I really love them Sue-Ann as your bears bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Irene, I just now am viewing this post.  What a great success for you, and congratulations on it.  Your table is gloriously pretty.  Is that little bear with the two-colors limbs and the reddish nose, in the front, kinda a chubby guy, still available?  I went to your site; I think it's BISOU.  What a cutie.

Sue Ann, your raggedy dolls are really masterful.  Primitive, but sophisticated, both.  I think the one with your bear is just perfect as an accessory.  I'm so impressed with your talent.

Yay!

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Shelli, i cant believe that you like one of my bears :redface: Yes, he still avalaible.He's one of my favorite. I wanted him to looks like a baby bear and i'm please of how he turns. If you want i can send you more photos? Happy days bear_wub

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Shelli - that's my favorite one too! But, as I just HAVE to have one of her dolls, I'll let you have him!  bear_tongue   bear_grin

Sue Ann - your dolls are wonderful. Shelli is right, Raggedy Prim (am I reading that right?) is the perfect accessory/friend for the bear!

Pages:

Board footer