Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

its hard!!! so hard only 60euro this month!!! but i will fight to continue!! because what would we have to feel better than creating bears  they are the reflecting of their mind !arent they? but  when its your job with the heavy cost of fairs and travel and fee!!!!! :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh: its despites myself!!!!! :hug:

janicemarie Gresswell Forest Bears
melbourne

I've found all these answers fascinating.
I'm a new bear artist but I have been a soft toy artist for nearly 10 years and I've exhibited both at home an internationally. I know what it takes to make a soft toy that's suitable to exhibit and sell.
There are specifics to the bear world that I'm just learning but I'm comfortable enough with my own technique and design skills to get straight out there and sell.

I haven't had a sale yet, to be honest I'm not really putting things out there for sale yet as I have a market coming up in march but I have the domain, a blog, twitter and facebook so when everything get's into swing I'll be ready to go.

In short, I think you are ready when you feel you are ready. Take the plunge.

SillySu Susie's Bears
California
Website

Janice Marie I'd love to see your things.  I have a Susie's Bears page on facebook.... I'd love to know what your page is so we can get a peek at your creations! bear_original

janicemarie Gresswell Forest Bears
melbourne

Thanks Susie, PM'ing you my page bear_original

Board footer