Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Densteds Densteds
Website
Daphne wrote:

Denise - Cooper is adorable! He looks a lot like my wheatens would if I trimmed their fur real close! Enjoy him!

Judi
- been to the shelter yet???????? And???????

Hi Daphne, Cooper's a great little dog and I'm so happy to have him, on his paper's the vet has him down as a poodle/shitzu???? but who knows what the breeding is..it's so hot here the dogs are much happier trimmed down we've had days over 110 degrees whew!!!

Judi,
yes!! please let us all know when you've been to the shelter, I've now got 2 dogs & 1 kitty from shelters and it's just so heartwarming to be able to give them a loving home...take care, we're all thinking of you.

Carolyn & Sue Ann...thanks I'm glad you like him..Sue Ann how's your little fellow going, the Lhasa are you happy with him???

Hi Debbie (ourlostrose) and welcome to TT....thanks for the link to those great websites, dogsters & catsters!!!!! what a bunch of sweeties, and lets hope some of those rescue animals can find new homes!!!!!

big hugs to all you
Denise.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Densteds wrote:

.Sue Ann how's your little fellow going, the Llasa are you happy with him???

Toby is great, Denise . . . we love him a lot!  I want to go back to the same rescue organization and get him a little companion, but can't convince hubs yet that we need to.  Thanks for asking!

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Judi  -
My sympathies to you and your family on your loss.
I remember when our dog Ralph died mom explained that he was old and that God sent his angels down to take him to heaven. I knew that he wouldn't be coming back but that someday I would get to see him again. It was hard even though we only had him for a short time.
It was really tough when mom's dog Dusty die, he was a great dog. Lovign, kind, sweet, and protective. That was tough.
We dog sat for him several times before he came to live with us. The day he came to live with us I was sitting on the living room floor, and when he saw me he cam barreling in from the kitchen and almost kocked me over. He knew he was here to stay. He was excited and on Cloud Nine. I'll never forget that.

On another note, if you would like I would be more than happy to send you my boys. I think I have posted pictures of Teddy & Zippy. They come complete with Littermaid, Food & water dishes, a month's worth of each of the following, food, litter, & cat waste receptical for the Littermaid. They can be yours, free of charge.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I'm so sorry Judi...this is such a hard thing to go through.  I hope your girls will be okay soon and hope you make it to the shelter, that will cheer them up.  We were always given the old 'they ran away, or given away to a farm' story.  Only the oldest child always knew the truth and had to cry in private.  I think honesty is the best in these situations.  I'm sending you lots of  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: and hope you find another friend to love.
Sarah

Board footer