Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Nothing received yet Lynn!  bear_cry
Will let you know as soon as anything turns up!
xxx

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I haven't recieved an ornament yet either. bear_sad  Hopefully one will appear soon. :pray:
Beth

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I will continue to trim the tree till all the ornaments arrive. This little elve will stay until the job is done! bear_original

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I haven't got mine either, but apparently there's a package at the PO for me, so perhaps that's it. Thanks for you efforts Lynn and have a wonderful Christmas  bear_original

Alberta
Website

Three more ornaments hung on the tree.
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Ivyworks Ivyworks Artistry
Ottawa, Ontario

Haven't gotten my ornament, and I've not heard from my swap partner on whether or not they got theirs, even though it was sent out Dec. 6th. Hope mine comes in after Christmas, and I hope everyone has a lovely holiday!  bear_wub  bear_grin

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I didn't get mine either, but had the information, that it will be brought on the way after Christmas!!!

But I can't understand, why my swap-partner didn't mention to have the ornament from Austria - maybe because it wasn't the terrific one???? I'm very sorry because I was so happy to participate, I think that I didn't get mine sent to me,  because of the way I sent out mine ......  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I never received mine either.... maybe a late xmas surprise  bear_whistle

Alberta
Website

I am sure they are on their way. You know how the post can be this time of year.

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

I received a very cute ornament from Brittony of NosieBears. I will send off a picture tomorrow for the tree.

Hugs,

teeeej Brisbane

HI everyone! I received my ornament from Sherroy just before I had to go visit family for christmas. I will try to take a picture tomorrow. I posted mine a tad late and it had to travel overseas so hopefully it reaches its destination soon.

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I got mine from Jane Blowes on Christmas eve, and didn't get a chance to take a pic before leaving for the rellies'. I'm hoping Jane took one before posting! I think  there has been real turmoil with the post especially from Europe, this year and all the others will arrive in time!

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

My partner hasn't mentioned receiving anything from me.  It was posted well before Royal Mail's last recommended posting day, so I presume it got caught up in the extreme weather and will hopefully arrive soon.

Sorry.

Geraldine

Alberta
Website

Linda your ornament from Jane is now on the tree.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I presume both my incoming and outgoing ornaments got caught in the great bad weather mail debacle here in Scotland!  Hopefully they'll both be in out of the cold soon  bear_original

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

Nothing has arrived here in Sweden yet, but fingers crossed that it will soon!  bear_grin

Hugs
Ann-Marie

Alberta
Website

Another update.

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

I am wondering just how far away from New Zealand my ornament is coming. Nothing in the mail today but I am hoping for tomorrow. In the meantime a VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all
HUGS AND BLESSINGS
HELEN
ps.........FEEL LIKE A BIG KID WISHING EACH DAY FOR THE POST TO BRING ME A PARCEL................!!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I checked today and no ornament yet - maybe tomorrow!

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

xmasorn.jpgHi All,
SO excited as look what turned up today from Alison at eTeddys!!
Isn't it gorgeous?!
Looking forward to seeing it on the TT Tree &, once again, thank you so much Alison..... I love him!  bear_wub
Big Hugs,
Julia xx

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Well, the Christmas miracle didn't happen but Julia got her New Years ornament.  I'm so glad that you like him Julia. 

Hugs,
Alison

Alberta
Website

Two more on the tree and the tree is full. Will have to start a second tree with the rest of the ornaments.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

All looking great so far!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Here is my sweet boy from Melissa, I love him  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

myexchangeornament22.jpg

Alberta
Website

Tami your swap bear now on the top of the second tree. I will continue to hang the ornaments in the tree until they are all received.Please let me know when every one has their swap ornament:)

Board footer