Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Am I the only one still waiting???  I checked again today and nothing yet - hope it hasn't gotten lost! 

I wonder how many are left to be delivered?

teeeej Brisbane

I count 17 on the tree plus I need to still take a photo of the one I received that makes 18 so far received. That leaves 9 left to arrive. I know of two that definitely won't arrive until the new year due to unforeseen circumstances. Hopefully the rest shall arrive soon. Feel free message your partners if you think there is a problem with arrivals. Just remember that some people may still be away for the holidays.

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I'm really sad - mine didn't arrive - at least I've no information if it arrived or not - and what makes me more sad is, that I didn't receive anything either.

I was so happy to be a part there too, but now I'm standing outside ......... I'm really sad!!!! bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Don't be sad as the tree will continue to be decorated until all has arrived!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Argh, got home from work today and there's a note that there's a parcel for me to collect.  The sorting office won't be open again til Wednesday though!!!  Patience is a virtue right?  bear_laugh

Ala, my wee guy still doesn't seem to have reached his destination yet either, so lets hope he gets there soon

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

At least there is comfort in numbers  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  I thought I was the only one!  I'm sure they will all show up within the next week - I can't wait!! 

All of my other Xmas ornaments from the swaps are out all year long as this one will be!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

The tree looks wonderful, Lyn; I wish my Christmas tree would look like that !  bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

I got my ornament today in the post  bear_thumb and the bear is super cute!!!!!! I love it so much! But there was no card with it so I am not sure who it is from???? I think it is from Katy but as I said I am not sure and I apologize if I am wrong.
But to who ever did this ornament  :dance:  :dance: , thank you and thank you Lynn for doing the Christmas tree!
I will post a picture soon!

Hugs
Ann-Marie

Glasgow

Rudy-2.jpgI was the one that sent the bear to Ann-Marie, and she's asked if I could post a pic, so here's Rudy:

Alberta
Website

Rudy is on the second tree!

teeeej Brisbane

chrissyorn.jpgSorry for the lateness but here is the ornament I received from Sherroy.

Glasgow

I got a beautiful wee girl through the post today from Pat Hage. I'll post pics later, in the meantime, thank you so much Pat  bear_original

Alberta
Website

An other ornament on the tree! bear_original

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Yipppee! Mine arrived yesterday from Emma Stephens. I haven't been able to take a pic yet but it is a cute little elf.
Beth

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Finally Katy it is there, I have been waiting, I see you so often on FB and was dieing to tell, but did not.  I could not take a picture since my camera broke, I did get a new one fro Christmas, but toooo late for that pic.  I hope you like it.
Can't wait to see it on the tree.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

I'll be rushing out to the post today as everyone else seems to have their ornament. I just wonder from where it is coming?
How many other recipients have not received their ornament?
Hugs
Helen

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

I checked today and still nothing - but there's always tomorrow!

Ivyworks Ivyworks Artistry
Ottawa, Ontario

Noel.jpgI had Karon's name, she's received my ornament and had asked that I take a pic of it before posting her off. So, if I manage to insert the photo correctly, here's Noel!  bear_grin ...Sorry for the quality of the photo, I don't own a very good camera yet  :redface:

P.S. Not to toot my own horn, but she's wearing a hand-knit red beret that doesn't show up well in the photo  bear_tongue

Alberta
Website

Shannon, Karon's ornament is on the tree! Remember if your ornament has not come in yet, please take a picture when it arrives and I will hang it on the tree. It is never to late!

I have been wondering to Helen. How many are still waiting for an ornament?

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I'm still waiting ....... and I'm also very sad because I don't know even if mine arrived although I sent it out at the end of November ......... why why why - I'm really very sad!!!!!!

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

well done guys the tree looks great, i was sad to miss doing it as it was great fun the year before, but 2011 i will be joining in

hugs
Susan

Gisborne

Well now the postman has just arrived and squashed in my box was a parcel all the way from New Jersey.
No wonder it took so long to get to the suuny weather as he must have been snowed in for ages.
Well worth the wait. He is such a happy chappie after his brush
I do wish we could get those lovely big belss and the litle wee ones on hos ties here. Thank goodness for the internet.
I did enjoy the lovely gingerbread card too.
Thank you so much Madeleine for all your love and effort.
I will email the photo cos I do not have any success trying to put it here over the years.
You'll see him on the tree soon.
Happy New Year to you
Hugs
Helen

Gisborne

I do wish we could get those lovely big bells and the little wee ones on his ties in New Zealand. Thank goodness for the internet.
Happy New Year to you
Hugs
Helen

PS Sorry my fingers went faster than my brain and the top sentence was hard to decipher so I have written it again. Sorry.....

Alberta
Website

Helen your ornament is now on the tree.

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

I'm really embarrassed that I was one of the first to receive an ornament, but my contribution still hasn't surfaced... :redface:  :redface:  :redface:

cheers,
G

Board footer