Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I checked today and still nothing however we have had a large storm system over us which has closed our main highway in and out of the city for the last 2 days with approx 150 semi trucks lining the highway with nowhere to go!  This highway opened this afternoon but it will probably take a week for all the backlog to be sorted!

I hate all this waiting!!

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

It will be along. I had one take its time to come, but it did show up.

Correct me if I am wrong but I think the year 2007 there were 45 people doing the swap. Not sure on the other years since this has been going on. Does any one know how many we have had each year doing the swap?

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Don't feel bad, one year my ornament was returned back to me, and then I had to resend, due to wrong address.  That was to Tawian.  But it got straightened out.  so will all the missing ornaments.   bear_wub
hugs Pat bear_flower

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Here is my wee girl from Pat.  Sorry the photo isn't the best, having to work around some software issues right now!

ornament-swap-2010.jpg

Alberta
Website

Katy your ornament from Pat is now on the tree!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub so glad to see it on the tree.  Hope you really liked it.
Hugs pat bear_flower

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

According to the postal service tracking the recipient of my ornament received it last week. I sure do hope she liked it as she hasn't posted anything.   bear_sad

Hugs,

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I never had a reply of my recipient - although I sent it out at the end of November, when no storm and no bad weather did any damage to the postal way - so I'm not so happy, but maybe she didn't like it!!! OMG bear_cry  bear_ermm  bear_sad

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

I just checked - nothing yet!

Alberta
Website

Don't forget to post a pic of your ornament when it arrives.

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

OOOPS!! I am sorry I forgot that I hadn't posted a picture of the ornament i recieved yet. Here it is--finally. A very cute little elf!
IMG_8389.JPG

Beth

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

Lovely!  Are you goig to tell us who made it?

Alberta
Website

Beth your ornament has been added to the tree.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Just to say to those still waiting, I finally received a parcel today that was sent to me from Colorado on the 3rd December  bear_wacko  Don't give up hope!

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

I never had a reply of my recipient - although I sent it out at the end of November, when no storm and no bad weather did any damage to the postal way - so I'm not so happy, but maybe she didn't like it!!! OMG

Oh Andrea,
I'm so sorry...I did receive your beautiful little shining star just before Christmas...he is gorgeous and did take pride of place on this year's tree!
You'll have to forgive me as I opened the package late one night and thought "I'll put up a post tomorrow", which came and went!
A million things have happened since then, and not once (naughtily) have I had a chance to get onto Teddy Talk!
I thought by not organising the swap this year I might have had more time to catch up things- but I was wrong.....very wrong!!!

All TT's will have to forgive my absence on the forum this past year, with two little autistic boys at school age I'm afraid when time isn't going in to them and fighting our school system battles, goes to our bear shop....I miss not catching up on news and new creations - but have made it my NYR (New Years Resolution) to check in more often  bear_flower

Hugs
Mel

PS Andrea did you get a pic of him before you sent him for posting, if not I will take one on the weekend  for the TT tree

PPS There were around 45 participants in the last 2 years also Linda, I can't remember exact numbers but that's about right.

Alberta
Website

Thanks Mel. bear_original

Alberta
Website

Any more bear pics out there that need to go on the tree?

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

I don't know if I'm the only one - but I haven't received my ornament yet - I think it's lost!

When I do receive it I will make sure I post a pic!

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Hello Mo Beary - you aren't the only one - we are in two ........ think, I didn't get anything here in Austria ......

but I'm happy because now I know, my ornament reached the new home before Christmas. Well maybe next Christmas will be better, I will participate once more and maybe this year I will have an ornament also for me.....

Hugs to you

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

My ornament arrived safe at its destination as well which makes me happy.  I haven't lost hope - there has been such terrible weather in the world that things do get delayed. 

I hope you receive yours soon Andrea.

My swap partner hasn't acknowledged receipt of my contribution yet so I have to assume it hasn't arrived yet either.  I put it in the post on 4th December...  bear_sad

cheers G

Or maybe she didn't like it....

Alberta
Website

Geraldine,
Ornament on tree.

Er, the one I received is on the tree (twice) bear_grin , the one I sent isn't (or perhaps I'm going blind) bear_shocked .

Cheers,
G

Alberta
Website

Geraldine, no one is mine. Check the second tree. I put the ornament you sent a photo of on the second tree.

Board footer