Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

ScottBear scott's bears

A very big congratulation's
I told you Judy that I believed that you are one of the new leaders of our indrestry and your multi nominations shows us just that !!!!
BearHug
Scott

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

:dance:   :dance:  Congratulations Judi, im so thrilled for you  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yea and hooray for Judi!!  It would have been a huge mistake in judging if your entries hadn't gotten nominated!  I am truly so pleased for you - the 4 nominations are very much deserved.  I did get one nomination for Beezley (my very first anime bear) in the small, undressed category and I am elated!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, HOORAY, Sue Ann!  That's absolutely fantastic news!  I'm really happy for you, and hope you'll post a picture here for everyone else to enjoy like Judi did with hers.

I'm delighted for you!!!

bear_flower

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb
Conbearygrations, well done
Lynette

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Fantastic news Sue Ann...well deserved!!

LynBlair Posts: 139

:clap: Yayyy, Sue Ann!  :clap:

Hugs,
Lyn

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

That's super Sue Ann - CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I'm thrilled for you!

Hugs,

Brenda

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Judi and Sue Ann! Wow! Oh that is such wonderful news! We are so very very proud of both of you!!

Many Hugs Louise

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh Sue Ann, that's delightful news!!  Congratulations to you!!!!  You should start a new thread so that everyone hears the news......   bear_flower  bear_flower

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Deb Upstate New York

SueAnn ~ HURRAY!  Picture please!
bear_thumb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

YAY!! Congratulations Sue Ann!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  PLEASE post a picture.  Also, i LOVE your new avatar...is that a Shelli Design?  It's beautiful!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Judi & Sue Ann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
I have absolutely head over heels happy for both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub 
OMG!!!!! Is there a complete list available somewhere?  I didn't enter, but I am dying to know who was nominated in the "little" categories!!!!!!!  Oh, I'm so happy, so proud.... certainly not shocked!!!!!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Kim, the nominees will be posted on www.jonespublishing.com
Until then, so far we have, Sue Ann, Louise, and myself........ bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Judi Congratulations........ well deserved rewards

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Sue Ann, I'm not surprised one of your cuties got a nomination, your work is always deserving of accolades!  Congratulations to you!  Wow, what a fun group of nominees this year's Golden Teddies are looking like, I can't wait to see the full list...

bear_wub
Bear hugs,
Kelly

Frangipani Bears Posts: 8

Congratulations to both of you. You must be so proud. I am proud and I don't even know you so I can only imagine how your friends and family must feel and you too.
Good luck to all you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Congratulations Judi! Sue Ann and Louise too! What a deserving group of artists!
Sonya

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

Congratulations!! Judi, Sue Ann, and Louise!! How exciting!!   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Joan
Lemmon Bears

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Judi, 

I am not the lest bit surprise!!!!!!!  bear_original  Way to go girl!!!!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb 

I don't want to shove these on anyone but since Kelly and Deb asked...here they are:

Oh Judi....I am sure the rest of the girls feel the same! I never get tired of looking at your beautiful bears!  bear_wub 

Big Bear Hugs  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: 

Kassie

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Congrats Judi on your well deserved achievements. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

:dance:  :pray:  :dance:  :pray:  :bday:  :bday:   :hug:  :hug:

Wow three people from here... I wonder who else?

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

What fabulous news! Congrats to all of you wonderfully, talented ladies!

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Wow Judi!! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  I got a HUGE lump in my throat when I read this wonderful news!! bear_cry  I am just SO THRILLED for you and you are SO deserving of these nominations! I couldn't be more thrilled for you and it seems so obvious to me that 2006 is going to be your year!!! I've gotta say that 12 months ago, I had never heard of Judi Paul....but I'll bet soon there will be no-one in the industy who can cite such ignorance. Your imagination and ability to 'push the boundaries' has been such a huge inspiration to me and I'm so glad to know you.
This all couldn't happen to a nicer, more humble person.
Judi, YOU ROCK!!!! bear_wub  :hug:

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Congratulations Judi - I have goose bumps thinking how you must feel today!  Well deserved :dance:

Board footer