Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh  :dance:  :hug:  Wonderful, Louise!! Hugs to Garnet too  :hug:  I love that little polar bear!

Eileen

iamjan Posts: 21

Wow, very much deserved.  Whisper is an amazingly fabulous bear.  I won't be a bit surprised if you win!!

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Congratulations!!!   Gorgeous Bear!!!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

From the bottom of my and Garnet's hearts, Thank You! I wish from my heart of hearts that all entries had received a nomination. I feel so humbled to be in the company of all of you. To have an entry in the same category as Judi and Sue Ann is overwhelming to both Garnet and I. We certainly will enjoy this moment as we both think the judges must have been on a huge bender the night before judging to have not included all of those beautiful entries. They were outstanding. We adore each and every one of you and to those who entered without a nomination, your entries far exceed the title of winning entries. We have no explanation for what happend to us yesterday.

All of our love Garnet and Louise

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

it's funny.
I was wondering why you guys didn't enter. I thought your bears would be perfect.
So I'm very glad to see you've entered and been nominated.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fabulous Louise, good onya.  He is gorgeous, well done to you and Garnet.   I love polar's too.  bear_wub  :clap:  :dance:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh Louise, I'm so thrilled for you, over the moon.  Congrats!

Sorry I'm late!!!

Danni

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :dance:  :dance:
Happy thoughts are being sent your way!!! :dance:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Louise I am so so happy for you bear_original  Your bear is delightful and his face is just too gorgeous  bear_wub
Beary best luck to you bear_original
Hugs Sarah

Board footer