Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

That is just so exciting Danni and Sarah.  I rushed out to the bookstore this morning hoping to find a copy and it wasn't there !!! WAHHHHH!!  I for one, would love to see the articles.  I don't think it's over the top......Post away !!!  We are all very excited and proud of you both !    :dance:  :dance:

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Congratulations Danni and Sarah :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap: 
:dance:  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle
Well done on being featured  bear_thumb  bear_flower
:hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

OOooh this is so exciting.   I haven't seen the eBay article, so if Sarah, or someone else could pop it on the board I would be very grateful!

I'd also like to congratulate you Sarah - sounds like things are starting to happen for you  bear_thumb

Well, I needed to log in here today and see all this - thankyou!!!!!!!!
Danni

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Congratulations, Danni and Sarah!!!!   What great news!   :clap:  :dance:

If someone has a copy and scanner, can you please put it on here so we can all see it?  They don't sell the magazine here.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Okie Dokie,  bear_thumb   I will post it in the Showcase section.  Now I only have my stuff Danni as Hayley just sent me through the pages that I was in...so if anything is missing I hope someone else can scan and post please.  It's a shame we have to wait so long for the real thing!  I'm counting down the days lol bear_happy

Board footer