Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
matilda wrote:

Now tell us some unexpected news. :clap:  :clap:  bear_grin  bear_grin    Matilda :thumbsup:

More news......  I am expecting.........

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

........another BEAR CUB!   HA!   Had ya going bear_laugh

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Judi, now that's just not fair haha!  I was all ready to congratulate you - and you had better be careful, sometimes that sort of statement can come back and bite you in the butt and then who would be laughing LOL!

Hugs,

Brenda

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Tee hee..aren't I a stinker bear_tongue

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Your an absolute Bugga you are!!!!!!!   My goodness my heart stopped. !!!!!!! You rotter!!!! you'll keep!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
I'll getcha a good one for that, hahahahahahahhahhaYour sooooooooo cheeky!!  bear_grin  bear_grin

Matilda bear_tongue   You really are a bugga Judi, hahahahahah bear_thumb

Before I forget, Congratulations on the  new bundle of joy!!!! hahahahahahahahah

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA
thumperantiques wrote:

Judi you had better be careful, sometimes that sort of statement can come back and bite you in the butt and then who would be laughing  Brenda

YEAH what Brenda said!!!!!   hahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhhahah

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_laugh  I was thinking the very same thing!!!  Be careful with your 'announcements' as you may get more than you bargained for!  bear_grin And your youngest may end up with a sibling to play with!!

Congratulations on your newest fur baby, Judi...he's adorable!!! bear_flower

alexisbears Alexis Bears
Wellington

Im a little late on the scene here, - just got back from holiday, but really wanted to say congratulations along with everyone else. You bears are fantastic. And good luck for the rest of the TOBY!!

Alexis   :dance:

Board footer