Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Really pleased to hear things are going to be ok...

Jenny

nettie scotland
Website

Nice to get a happy ending.
Diane xxxx

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Wonderful news Daphne - give him a big hug from us all.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Fantastic news for you Daphne. I'm so pleased to hear that your dear Dad will be ok. What a scare for you all.

Big hugs to all of you.  Jane  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad  Yikes, Daphne! What a scare for you and your Mom.
I'm so glad to hear that he's on the mend. I'd be tempted to carpet the garage!

Eileen

Deb Upstate New York

Hooray!  :dance:
:hug:

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

So glad to hear things turned out well......your family will be in prayers tonight for a quick recovery from all the aches and pains........... :hug:

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

Daphne-

So glad the outcome was great.

JIll

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Daphne I'm SO glad he's OK!!!!!!! :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Prayers and hugs for you and your dad, Daphne.  Take care. :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Daphne, I am so so glad that he is okay.  Thinking of you hon
xo Sarah

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Daphne, I'm so happy to hear that your Dad is at home now and is going to be okay. I hope his aches and pains don't last too long. Big hugs for you and your mom too. I know the worrying can really wear you down.  :hug:  :hug:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Praying here too! so glad that everything has worked out and he'll be Okay! :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thank you!
I'm headed home now, comany is still coming but waiting until this afternoon... we'll have a nice chat then go  out to eat, then they'll make the 2 hour drive home. This is my best friend from high school and her husband and I haven't seen her in 3 years. She has a 12 yr. old and a 7 yr. old who I can't wait to see! We've had to postpone this get together twice already and I won't do it a third time!

Dad is very achey from his fall and bumps and neck is very sore this morning. He's exhausted.... any little event, never mind big one, takes it's toll on him and it takes a few days for him to regain a little strength. But mom seems pretty relaxed now so I think all will be fine.

Thank you again for all of your prayers and the heart warming private messages I've gotten from many of you. It means so much to have an extended family here on TT!!

:hug:   :hug:   :hug:

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Oh Daphne, glad to hear your Dad is OK despite the scare!  You've been having a rough week too, take care of yourself!
:hug:

Kelly

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap: Thank goodness this has had such a wonderful outcome!!!  :clap:   I'll keep up my positive vibes for your dad...and do have a safe journey home.  Enjoy your company!!!  :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm worried about you too, Daphne; can you say "stretched too thin?"  Take care of you!

I'm delighted to hear it's nothing too serious with your dad, by the way; yay!  bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Daphne - I am extremely relieved that your dad made it through this trauma without too many ill effects!  My thoughts are with you and your family and I hope he continues to improve.  Get some R & R . . . you've been under tremendous pressure the last couple of weeks.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

Daphne. :pray: and  :hug: for you and your mom and dad
Laurie

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Daphne...so glad you asked everyone to pray!!!  I am a firm believer in prayer and I know from experience that the more you have praying for you, the better off you are.

I am sure 'dad' will be ok and how lucky he is to have such a great daughter!

Nanc.....

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I guess we can Thank  Heaven----but you need to take care of yourself too, Miss Daph, specially if they have revisions on the buns.....

Glad dad is OK and hope mom will recuperate too-that had to be a very stressful day for her....

have a really great weekend!

dilu

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: Theses are good news, Daphne!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I am so happy your dad is in better health and recovered his sense of humor!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

clare14 Country Bears
England

I'm glad all is now well through your worrying time Daphne, love and hugs to you and yours.   :hug:  :hug:

Board footer