Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

beary_clairey Luton

Hello,

I'm down as a 7 aswell. I have to admit that it does sound a lot like me !!!

bear_grin

Claire

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Another 7 here ;).

But I disagree, my fiancé is not really a 9... Many things in the description fit though :D.

Thanks Shelli, that's fun !  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

8 - THE BIG SHOT
8's are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment and are decisive. They have grand plans and like to live the
good life. They take charge of people. They view people objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss! They should learn to exude their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want.
Famous 8's: Edgar Cayce, Barbara Streisand, George Harrison, Jane Fonda, Pablo Picasso, Aretha Franklin, Nostrodamus.

Well, mine's an 8 and if it's good enough for Aretha, it's surely good enough for me!  bear_grin

It's definitely accurate in terms of problem solving and I like to think I'm professional.  As for being blunt and to the point, well, if I'm honest, is has been said!  I'm not always as decisive as I'd like to be though ... but I do think I have good judgement (but then I would, wouldn't I?!!  bear_tongue )

I am very objective in my outlook when it comes to assessing people and after years working in school, have been told I'm one of life's organisers ... I'm not sure if that's good or bad though!!  One thing's for sure, the final sentence about learning to exude decisions based on one's own needs, rather than those of others, is absolutely spot on.

This number's thing is eerily accurate Shelli!!  bear_shocked

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Well, well I'm a 5.  A nonconformist, me?  You bet!  I tend to color outside the lines.  I loathe confinement.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I haven't even got time to work it out

zemeski Posts: 434
Marion wrote:

Another 7 here ;).

But I disagree, my fiancé is not really a 9... Many things in the description fit though :D.

Thanks Shelli, that's fun !  :hug:

Marion  - I'm a 7 also and my husband is also a 9. The description doesn't fit my husband either.
That is funny that you are a 7 and engaged to a 9 like me. Well, soon will be married and like me! Ha! Ha!

I'm a 7 but some things don't fit my profile on 7. I'm a little of everything as I'm sure everyone can find a little of themselves in all the numbers.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I came up with #3... if I did the math correctly!!!!!  Life of the Party!?  I seem a little too shy for that.... I'm usually more like "can't wait to get out of the party!"  Fun though!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I am a 4 -

THE CONSERVATIVE
4's are sensible and traditional. They like order and routine. They only act when they fully understand what they are expected to do. They like getting their hands dirty and working hard. They are attracted to the outdoors and feel an affinity with nature. They are prepared to wait and can be stubborn and persistent. They should learn to be more flexible and to be nice to themselves.
Famous 4's: Neil Diamond, Margaret Thatcher, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tina Turner, Paul Hogan, Oprah Winfrey.

Lynn

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

2 - THE PEACEMAKER[/u]
2's are the born diplomats. They are aware of others' needs and moods and often think of others before themselves. Naturally analytical and very intuitie they don't like to be alone. Friendship and companionship is very important and can lead them to be successful in life, but on the other hand they'd rather be alone than in an uncomfortable relationship. Being naturally shy they should learn to boost their self-esteem and express themselves freely and seize the moment and not put things off.
Famous 2's: President Bill Clinton, Madonna, Whoopee Goldberg, Thomas Edison, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

I'm a 2 - THE PEACEMAKER

Fits - I'm now the matriarcal head of our family and what I say goes!!! or else.

Marion

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Well I must say I'm not surprised that I'm number >>>>1<<<<<hahahahahahahahahah
Looks like charlotte and I are alone as the originaters for the moment. bear_whistle
Wendy bear_wacko

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

HA!  Shantel and Lisa, I too am a

bear_thumb   

Daphne, I laughed when you mentioned a chiauaua (sp?)....I was  a St. Bernard and an Emperor Penguin.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Numerology!!  Have you been reading Glynis Has Your Number by chance?  Great book!

I'm a 3.  My first name equals a three, as well as my entire name combined.  My hubby is a three as well.  Doing the numbers, we're actually soul mates.  You can figure this out by adding up names and dates......digging deeper into the book.  It's really fascinating stuff.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta 

Life of the party?  Not exactly.  I like parties though!  Everything else seems to fit pretty well including.....sad to say....the unfinished projects.  Sometimes it takes me awhile to get back to finish things up.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_laugh Well I came up a 1  My family would SO back this one up!  Although I've a little niece that's following in the family footsteps...

And it did hit the nail on the head....I can be less than tactless sometimes in my honesty.  BUT its not because I want to hurt someone...my mouth is just ahead of my brain sometimes  bear_rolleyes

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

6 - THE ROMANTIC
6's are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. A strong family connection is important to them. Their actions influence their decisions. They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help. They are very loyal and make great teachers. They like art or music. They make loyal friends who take the friendship seriously. 6's should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot.
Famous 6's: Albert Einstein, Jane Seymour, John Denver, Meryl Streep,Christopher Columbus, Goldie Hawn.

ALBERT EINSTEIN ET MOI???

YEAH RIGHT  bear_laugh

where's the bit about being a flibbertygibbet then? the attention span of a fruit fly? temper tantrums at the slightest thing?

It makes me sound like some sort of martyr ha ha ha - just call me Joan of Arc from now on girls
bear_laugh  bear_tongue  bear_grin

Penny  :hug:

Esmerldas Esmerldas
Colorado Springs, CO

4 - THE CONSERVATIVE[/u]
4's are sensible and traditional. They like order and routine. They only act when they fully understand what they are expected to do. They like getting their hands dirty and working hard. They are attracted to the outdoors and feel an affinity with nature. They are prepared to wait and can be stubborn and persistent. They should learn to be more flexible and to be nice to themselves.
Famous 4's: Neil Diamond, Margaret Thatcher, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tina Turner, Paul Hogan, Oprah Winfrey.

Well, this does nad does not fit me.....I can be stubborn and persistent (just can't leave something alone until I solve it) and I do tend to "beat myself up" (mentally at least).  As for the famous 4s, I love Neil Diamond and I have an ever growing respect for Oprah Winfrey. 

Interesting to think about this tho'  my hubbie is a 6 which I think fits him much better than my number does

"Trust your instincts, close your eyes and LEAP!"

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh this was fun!!!   I'm a 6!!   :dance:   Yay!!!!

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

I'm a 6 according to this.  This is absolutely right on, except one thing... I really don't ever want to be a teacher and don't think I'd make a good one.  Everything else was 'to a tee'!

It said my husband is 8: the big shot.  It was COMPLETELY wrong! lol  My husband's the most soft spoken, afraid to say anything kind of person.  I'm always trying to get him to take charge and not get taken advantage of!! lol

6 - THE ROMANTIC
6's are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. A strong family connection is important to them. Their actions influence their decisions. They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help. They are very loyal and make great teachers. They like art or music. They make loyal friends who take the friendship seriously. 6's should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot.
Famous 6's: Albert Einstein, Jane Seymour, John Denver, Meryl Streep,Christopher Columbus, Goldie Hawn.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh  :dance: WOOHOO!!

This is the first time in my LIFE I've qualified as a romantic--a #6. Usually I'm the sensible boring one.

So I'm a Romantic married to a Peacemaker (#2)!

Einstein married to Whoopi Goldberg--what could be better?  bear_laugh

Eileen

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Oh Boy!!  I'm a 1!!

1 - THE ORIGINATOR
1's are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things their own way is another trait that gets them thought of as being stubborn and arrogant. 1's are extremely honest and would do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lesson to learn: Others' ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded.
Famous 1's: Tom Hanks, Robert Redford, Hulk Hogan, Carol Burnett, Wynona Judd, Nancy Reagan, Raquel Welch.

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

OK, so if I did my math correctly (I failed math in Gr. 12) I am a 5 - non conformist.  I can see part of it as true, although I have learnt over the years to look before I leap.  I can also see parts of myself in all the descriptions though - maybe that is part of being a non-conformist?

Good fun Shelli !

Jane P.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I'm a 5
Definately suits.... even my parents call me eccentric!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Lisa I love your new avarta bear ...... you do wonderful work ...

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I'll Take Tina Turner, Neil Diamond, Oprah Winfrey for 4.
Pink Cadillac, and Hot August night!!!!

Conservative, Well I consider my self conservative, but only cause I am older now. When I was young that word definitly  did not apply anywhere to me. But I do have that affinity for nature. I never feel more in tune than outside, whether it be a moonlit walk in the snow, or Hiking to the top of a mountain.
give me dirt and water and I am happy. Put me on my horse and I am exstatic!!
I do like to know what is expected, I hate disorder, though with two teenager I have learned to deal.

HUgs, Kathy

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

well, I'm a 2 the peacemaker
some of this is true,some not :dance:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Well I am a 7 and some of this fits my description.

My husband is an 8 - and I think that some of his characteristics are there.

Thanks Shelli - that was fun.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer