Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

Very fun! I'm a 2 and that's pretty accurate. I am always trying to get people to get along. I'm also happier sitting at home alone than running around with a bunch of friends. I love peace & quite!

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

7 - THE INTELLECTUAL
7 's are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information, they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don't sway their decisions.
Questioning everything in life, they don't like to be questioned themselves. They're never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers, uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what is not in the world at large.
Famous 7's: William Shakespeare, Lucille Ball, Michael Jackson, Joan Baez, Princess Diana.

This fits me very well.
I am always thought of as being very knowledgeable and a loner.
I would have to say that I am technically inclined.
I don't like to be questioned. That is very true.
I am very slow to start.
But the whole living in my own world thing - doesn't that apply to all TT'ers?

ScottBear scott's bears

6!!! my my my you all know my resent life story so i find this very intertaining....my a 6 !!! goood god is hope still out in the world...

bearhugs
scott

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

What fun... bear_grin
Im a 6....

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

well, just done this and I'm a 6 - romantic - it all fits me to a tea!  How funny... I even did it for my fiancees birthdate and his fits him too - how funny this is - thanks for sharing Shelli  bear_flower

Catherine

clare14 Country Bears
England

I'm a 6 too!!   :hug:    I can identify with most of 'The Romantic' !!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

i'm glad  I'm not the only 6 here!

I was a bit worried bear_laugh !!

Shelli, thanks, it is fun!!

Julia :hug:

Board footer