Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

I could not afford to buy another thing....but found a great use for one of those plastic zippered blanket/ quilt/ bedspreads container  things a blanket comes in when you buy one ...it's so big...love that thing. I folded and put all my white and lighter mohair in it,,,,zippped it closed...yeah. I can see whats in it !...oh yes. and the moths can't get in either....
Hmmm, wonder if I can go to the store and beg for free any kicking around the back shipping room ? Winney

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I think my nursing obsessive compulsiveness moved over to this field. 

I am a big fan of verticle!  Our ceilings are 13 feet high .....the room is tiny.....so the highest shelves are batting and stuffing.  And teddies I am saving, or materials I know I wont use any time soon.

The closet has skirt hangers holding mohair so that it hangs nicely with no fold marks.  Lots of cedar just in case moths like mohair as much as wool....Yikes....I don't know the answer.....

See through bins with labels....it helps... big fan of bins....lots and lots of bins

the binnier the merrier

Spice racks for eyes

and now

spice racks for cotter pins, nuts. bolts

One big bin for discs and nothing but discs-when you do bears ,gollies and dolls there are a lot of different size discs

One big bin for big tools and one smaller one for the everyday tools

bins....they fit nicely on shelves and you can see whats in them- and they come in such nices sizes

The Mr. Goodbar bars that we have on the windows also serve as a jungle gym for the Gollies

file boxes for file folders of my patterns- In the folder i use the large size 8.5 X 11 for pattern pieces/its too easy to loose pattern pieces.

Since I am struggeling with a new knee and walker i am not allowed to have a cluttered floor.  He doesn't yell very often, but when he opened the door and saw all the bins on the floor....well it was deserved......sigh     bear_cry

bins

and the shelves to put the bins on    :crackup:

dilu

Board footer