Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I just yelled down to hubby.  "What's Grey Goose?"  Reply:  "Vodka!"

Vodka?  Whoooeee.   bear_tongue

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Do you ladies not think a live chat night would be great! We must talk to Quy. Aleta I nominate you as I think he thinks I may have an alcohol problem.. Ha Ha Ha

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I thought grey goose was vodka.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia
WildCatDancer wrote:

I don't know which of my meds is the anti drinking one, it may be the one that lets me sleep, so I would just be up until I took my meds again, except booze makes me sleepy so maybe I should just tie one on every night instead!

Good night Tracy bear_original

Renae I can't drink either bear_sad  Tea and coffee for me bear_original  and chocolate too

Portland, Oregon
Website

like 'a popcorn fart in a skillet'!    :crackup:  :crackup:

Australia
bearsbybeesley wrote:

Do you ladies not think a live chat night would be great! We must talk to Quy. Aleta I nominate you as I think he thinks I may have an alcohol problem.. Ha Ha Ha

I think it would be terrific...esp if we all had mics.  Maybe not web cams tho...think I would scare you all lol

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

Hi, Aleta hows the martini? I only drink on special occasions I get to stupid when i drink!

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Actually Jamie, it's not that hard if you are as absent minded as I am - and I hadn't even had a glass of wine at that point! Went off to do something else - just for a minute, until the eggs came to the boil and then I would turn them off and let them sit. Only thing is I forgot to go back until I smelled something burning and couldn't figure out at first what it was! Did you know that eggs that boil dry and sit on high heat actually turns the shells brown and then they explode! Took me quite a while to clean up all that mess - to say nothing of the burned pot size spot on my butcher block countertop where I dropped the burning hot pot! I needed this glass of wine after all that - and my husband didn't kill me so all is good!
Edie

Portland, Oregon
Website

Me?  Nominated?  Couldn't I be nominated for something really cool like.....oh, I can't think of anything really cool.  I think it's too early in the evening for a glass of wine......for me.

Tofield Alberta Canada

OH OH Aleta the flatchelence again! Im telling yah those Martiies will do it every time.

Portland, Oregon
Website

Edie,
I've never heard of anyone burning boiled eggs before!  That sounds like something I would do in the kitchen.  I don't cook much.....and only with supervision.

Japan

you gals are to fast for me slow down!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hellooooooo, people . . . I'm here for just a while . . . until the 10:00pm news comes on.  It's 9:35pm my time now.  What is a popcorn fart anyway?  I can't ingest alcohol either with the meds I take . . . I think it's the anti-depressant.

Tofield Alberta Canada

Is Terri here? Or is she watching Amazing Race?

Portland, Oregon
Website

Martiies?  Louise, how many glasses of Merlot have you had dear?

Australia
WildCatDancer wrote:

Actually, I didn't mind giving up booze at all, just leave my chocolate alone!

hehe, chocolate, never,  not if I was dying hehe

Japan

now what the heck was I doing!

Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi Sue Ann. I have little Know coming home everyone!! My first Past Time Bear and I cannot wait.

Tofield Alberta Canada

Aleta I will never tell.

Australia
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi SueAnn,
I have no idea what a popcorn fart is.  I think Tracy knows but she's already gone to bed.  Whatever it is......it sure sounds funny!  Wait!!  Farts and flatulence.  Oh for pete's sakes you girls.   bear_laugh

Tofield Alberta Canada

Can anyone here recommend a good camera for the bear pictures?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Aaaaackkk - I can't keep up, but did anyone say what a popcorn fart was?  Yes, Louise - little Knox is headed your way.

Japan

Hi Sue Ann  :hug:

Tofield Alberta Canada

Told yah Aleta!! Hmmmm

Board footer