Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I have an Olympus digital camera and think it takes pretty good photos.  I got it online from www.overstock.com
You can get some good deals there.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Louise is going to be the one to slide of her chair and onto the floor first!!

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

I don't know what is a popcorn fart is either!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

What time is where you are Aleta?

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Well, now I don't feel so bad Renae if I'm not the only one who's ever done this! It was only 2 eggs and there wouldn't have been any mess if I hadn't lifted the pot lid! Well, actually maybe there would have now that I think about it as I quickly slammed it back on after the first egg exploded and then while I was cleaning that up the second one exploded and blew the pot lid off! It was actually kind of neat if I hadn't been the one who did it and had to clean it up. Plus I feel bad about the counter top as hubby is going to have sand that all down. Glad I didn't do as good a job as your Mom!
Edie

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

popcorn fart...hmm lol.  think she went to bed too so we will be wondering all day/night hehe

camera...great to get macro

Tofield Alberta Canada
SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Eggs will explode in the microwave, too.  Popcorn also farts in the microwave.

Portland, Oregon
Website

Louise,
I'm so confuzzed.  Ya told me what?  Is this a conspiracy to confuse the blonde?  Well, it's working!

Tofield Alberta Canada

You know what is funny is how fast this thing is going!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Confuzzed, Aleta . . . nooooooooo!!!

Australia

worse than exploding eggs, well maybe not but...once we had non alcoholic sparking wine...but it was like grape juice..i thought it would need shaking as fruit juice goes...shook it, opened it and yikes!!!  went everywehre and still have stains on the ceiling lol.  Now that was not one of my clever moments hehe

Portland, Oregon
Website

Popcorn farts in the microwave?  How do you know?

Tofield Alberta Canada

You were talking about popcorn farts and flatchelence and I have told you before what martinies can do! Oh not to worry hon.

Australia

has anyone seen the fart button?  Its on some sites.  It says 'go on press it you know you want to'  anyone pressed it lol

Tofield Alberta Canada

Thank you Sue Ann I will check it out.

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

please can anyone help me with my picture taking I don't like how my pictures come out!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Well, Aleta, you know the noise the popcorn makes when it's 'doing its thing'??  Those are popcorn farts!!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Tofield Alberta Canada

Is the room spinning where you gals are?

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

OMG - I just went to get a  cup of tea and I'm a page behind LOL!  I also had some strawberries waiting for some vanilla frozen yogurt YUM!  I served it, waited for my tea to brew, (can't drink alcohol on ritalin) and turned around to find my orange cat eating the vanilla yogurt!  Cheeky little thing!!  Aleta, are you sure your son wants orange kittens  - orange cats are really  mischievious!

Portland, Oregon
Website

An alarm when someone hits the floor?  I think we're all trying so hard to keep up with this thread that if an alarm went off it would scare us all out of our slippers!

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

I just got a new digital camera - it's a Canon A430 and was only $135US - the same one is $229 at London Drugs here in Canada. It is great as you can take really close up photos with it. It's a 4 megapixel and 4 times optical zoom I think
My old camera is also a Canon and I really like it but it is only a 2 megapixel and cost more than twice as much 4 years ago - they have sure come down in price!
Edie
P.S. I keep getting SO far behind everytime I post something - maybe I am a slow typer LOL

Tofield Alberta Canada
Australia

Brenda I wanted some of your strawberries and yoghurt till I read the cat was in it lol

Tofield Alberta Canada

Thank you Edie I will check that out o!

Board footer