Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

nettie scotland
Website
Dilu wrote:

[size=20]Diane said [/size] 

crash bang******I just fainted!!!!

Awwwww honey!  you deserve a bear now and then....

[size=18]Do you have any idea how many bears of yours are out there in the world?[/size]

[size=18]How many hearts you've sent a twittering with your bears?[/size]

[size=18]Doncha think a lady like you who has brought such joy to so many others, just once in a while deserves a little fur covered hug?[/size]

[size=18]How many folks up and fainted when they received your packages?[/size]

[size=18]OKOK-back to work lady......times-a-wasting.........[/size]

What a lovely message Dilu.I sat and thought about it and I have sold over 2600 bears!!!Imagine all these wee souls all over the world.Its neat to think that the person that made my new bear sat and followed pretty much the same method as me almost a hundred years ago!!!
Diane xxx

[size=18]Good for you getting yourself a lovely furbaby!  :love:[/size]

:P

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

She's GORGEOUS!!!!!   bear_wub  Awwwhhhhh.... let us know when she arrives, and pics in her new home are a must!  She's gonna love Scotland!   :photo:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

mwtygerrooney.jpg

Darling bear. Diane.  I can see why you wanted her. 

Look what I just bought.  I convinced myself it was a get well gift to me. bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle   Hubby hasn't seen him yet bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle   After a few months I will bring him out and then I can say, honestly, "Oh I 've HAD this bear for months!"

Actually I have so many bears around here he blends rigth in.  :clap:  :clap:

That is a gorgeous bear Diane!  I would have bougth her too.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Oooh, Diane,  bear_flower
That old bear is a lovie for sure.  What a fabulous face....so full of personality!  I love antique bears.  I think you got a bargain on that one!  You SO deserve a little something for yourself every now and then.  Everyone does!   

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Don't worry I don't collect either, again just some swap bears and a couple of others. Remember you work hard and deserve a treat!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
Amanda wrote:

Remember you work hard and deserve a treat!

Yes, I agree with Amanda... Now repeat these words ten times every day. :dance:  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Board footer