Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

...not that anyone missed me though bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

WOW

WOW

WOW

Is about all I can say right now.  We just returned from the most magical vacation ever bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub This vacation surpassed all our expectations. 

I took over 730 photos.
We swam with sting rays.
Danced with the Disney characters.
Watched the only fireworks allowed on any cruise ship on "Pirate Night".
and saw the most fantastical shows where it even snowed real snow inside the theater.

I can't even begin to describe all the Disney wonder and magic of this vacation. I know it sounds corny but it's true.  From the moment we set foot on board and they announced, " The Disney Ship Wonder welcomes THE PAUL FAMILY!!!" over loud speaker and were applauded, to the time we left...the magic never stopped.    All I can say right now is that we loved it so much that we booked another cruise for next July. And this time we are signing up to swim with dolphins in the Bahamas. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I am still unpacking and will post photos later.  Don't worry, I won't post them all! Maybe I could do a reporting live story.  We haven't had one in a while.

Still-high-from-Disney-with-no-plans-of-coming-down-soon,

Judi

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

That sounds really wonderful Judi
CanĀ“t wait to see the pics.
What a fantastic holiday you have had.

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

oooooo - can't wait  :dance:

Hugs Ali x

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

I spent my 18th birthday in Disneyland Paris, so I can only imagine what this trip would have been like! Did they have any of the human characters, or just the 'suited and booted' guys?

Wow... so tempted by something like that... I can't wait to see your photos!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Ooh post pictures soon Judi.  I do think ships spoil you for any other holiday, we have been on 4 and everything else dosen't compare now.  We was on the Norweigen Sky a couple of years back and were docked in Nassau and one of the Disney Ships was docked right next to our ship and it looked huge, we could see on the deck and you could almost feel the party atmosphere on there, I would love to go on sometime.  Maybe next year!

Pauline

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug: Sure did miss ya Judi!!!  :hug:   Wow Wow WOW!!!!  What a fantastic vacation!!!   bear_shocked   Even snowed real snow?  Its amazing what the people at Disney won't think up!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Can't wait to see some of your pics  :photo:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Sounds like you had a blast! Can't wait to see the pictures, welcome back Sis!  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Judi it really sounds like you have had a holiday of a life time, I went to Disney in LA and loved every second I was in there. Looking forward to seeing photo's

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Oh wow !! That just sounds wonderful !! I just love Disney , and that must of been so magical. Some day I hope to have a good vacation. I keep saying I want to go to Disney World !! Please share pictures... even if there are 700 of them !!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh sounds fantstic Judi!!!!! This sounds like you had just as much fun as your children did!!!!  I can't wait to see photos, and lots of them!

Danni

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

OKKKKKKKKKKKK where are the pictures ??????????:photo:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Welcome back Judi! It sounds like a wonderful magical holiday, I can't wait to see the pictures.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi guys, I have posted day one pictures from our cruise.  Look in the Reporting Live forum on the home page of Teddy Talk.

http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=18331

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Judi, I've wanted to do the Disney cruise for years!! I can't wait to show your photos to my boys. Neither have been on a plane or a ship so they are a little leary of the idea. I'm so glad you had a great time!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Chloe, yes there were 'people' characters too.  All the princesses, Belle, Snow White, Ariel, Cinderella.  Then the Simba and Nala from The Lion King characters were more human in African costumes with mains.  Pumba and Timone were the full body characters.  And of course there was Mickey and Minnie in dressed up outfits one night, then Cruise Ship Captains attire,  and beach outifts .

Tami, take your boys !  Flying is the safest way to travel and on the ship you feel no movement at all.  It's really smooth.

Check out "Reporting Live"  I have just posted day two in the Bahamas, swimming with stingrays and photos of Mickey and Minnie.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Welcome Back! Judi, bear_flower missed your postings. Its wonderful that you had such a wonderful trip. I will look out for your pictures :hug:  :hug:

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

How fun!
Was the food good?

We just got back from 2 days in Old Orchard Beach - boy it was just what I needed too!

Let me know if you still want that mohair!

Board footer