Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Hi all, I am happy to present to you my little girl Aimee.

I designed her pattern myself  bear_grin  she's my first 100% own bear - do let me know what you think.

She's a girly baby panda, 10" high. She's made from Helmbold Sparse mohair. She's got Glass eyes and is cotter pin jointed. I've needle sculpted her, sicssor scultpted and hand shaded.

My Mum says she looks wierd, my Dad liked her - I'm rather proud of myself although My camera for some reason isn't focusing well on her. There are things i want to change about her, but i'm proud of my pulled toes as previous attempts have been a disaster. I've decided i don't like square fore-paws, it was an experiment.  bear_whistle

She won't be for sale as she still has some finishing issues,  bear_grin

P2020012.jpg
P2020011.jpg
P2020009.jpg
P2020010.jpg

P.s. Sorry the pics aren't very bright; it's snowing outside so the natural light isn't good.

mickeyflip Sunshine Coast, QLD

I really really like her!  Especially the high forehead.  I've been wanting to try and do something like that for a while, but you managed to get it first go!

Nice! bear_original

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Well done with your first design...cute little panda..

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Very good job! Congratulations on your first design.  bear_thumb

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Well done with your first design  :clap:  She's really cute, lovely colours and fab nose & tootsies.  bear_thumb

Hugs Ai

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  Thank you all.  bear_grin

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

What a adorable bear!  Very well done, especially since it's your first 100% own bear!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer