Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Kathy, I'm sending prayers & special thoughts your way, and hopefully your dear daughter will be home soon, well & safe.. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I'm sending special thoughts, warm wishes and prayers!

hugs,

Brenda

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dear Kellisa and Kathy,

Sending good wishes and hugs and prayers that your stay in hospital will be short and you will
soon be out and making a speedy recovery.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Sending lots of hugs and good wishes your way!
:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Kathy I am so sorry and my prayers are with you... :hug:  :hug:
xox Sarah

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I hope she feels better soon. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Kathy - my thoughts are with you and your family, and of course your daughter.  Stay strong!
Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Kathy and kellisa I'm sending many hugs to both of you! Get well soon Kellisa, take care and try and build yourself up well with a good diet. Fresh air worked wonders for me when I had pneumonia! Kathy don't worry too much I'm sure everyone will look after your daughter well in the hospital.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

You are both in my thoughts. Sending big hugs and wishes for a speedy recovery :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Kathy... many good wishes and healing thoughts and prayers for your daughter   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Kathy and kellisa my prayers are with you all  :pray:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Healing hugs from the UK!  Take care and get well soon xx  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

Sending lots of hugs, prayers and good wishes your way!  :hug:  :pray:  :hug:  bear_flower

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Sending get well wishes!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Our thoughts and prayers are with you!!! Well wishes and bear hugs sent your way. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
  JeannieB and family bear_original

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Kellisa and I thank everyone for their good wishes and prayers.

And a special thanks to Dilu for explaining CF so well.

Kellisa is still in the hospital but doing very well. She does not have pnuemonia, the doctors said that she had a virus but after countless tests they have not been able give it a name. As a precaution against secondary bacterial infections they have put her on strong IV antibiotics anyway (for CF kids they call it a "Tune Up").

I think that they will want to send Kellisa home ASAP because she watches every thing that the doctors and nurses do and when she catches an error she is very vocal about letting them know what they have done wrong! Yesterday she had one of her doctors rather frustrated because Kellisa pointed out several areas where she thought that the doctors had made an error. The doctor pulled out her charts and was going to prove that she had not...she ended up apologizing to Kellisa because she had read the numbers wrong and put her stronger treatment than she needed.

So needless to say Kellisa is one tough kid. She can not get her computer online in the hospital but I will let her know about everyone's well wishes.

Thanks  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  ~Kathy

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

I'm so glad to hear that she's doing well, Kathy!  bear_thumb She does sound like one tough cookie. bear_cool I'm glad she's on her toes and keeping track of her care. Hope she'll be home very soon!

Bear hugs, :hug:
Debora

Board footer