Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Again...all I can say is what an incredible miracle !
Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

MMMmmmmm looks awfully cramped . I see you didnt get around to paint and decorating in there Kimberly. :hug:  bear_grin
.................................................SHE/HE IS BEAUTIFUL.................................................................
                             :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

LOL Wendy  bear_laugh  Careful what you say, I may get to that with these nesting fits!  I figure though, that s/he can't really see to appreciate the work I'd put into it, what with the dim lighting and all....  bear_tongue

Thank you all for your comments! bear_original  :hug:

Kimberly W.

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Kim, what amazing pictures!!! What an incredible miracle!!! They didn't have ultrasounds like that when I had my boys. Hope your pregnancy continues to progress smoothly!

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

Oh my gosh Kimbly : )  Those are amazing!!!  And those lips. Are those yours or The Hubby's  bear_tongue
Write soon.
Hugs,
Denise : )

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very sweet baby and those feet and lips are gorgeous.
They have come such a long way with ultrasounds - when our children were born they looked so squiggley and was hard
to tell what was what.
Thanks for sharing Kim.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

AWWWWWWWWWWWW how adorable!! How neat too!!! This little one has mommys nose!!! AWWWW Kim!!! I am so happy for you!!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

OH WOW KIM!  What a priceless treasure you have with these 3D ultrasound images.  They are amazing.  Those were just coming into the medical world when I was pregnant with my son.  What a difference from the original images that were available.

I have two girls and I knew that my third pregnancy was to be my last so when the ultrasound technician told me ,"The turtle is on the log" (boy) I was thrilled especially since we own a dairy farm and my husband really wanted a boy ( but he would have loved the baby just the same if he were a she).  I am such a high risk for pregnancy I feel so fortunate to have my three children ...although my husband would like about five to eight kids ( he comes from a large family).  I was just happy I was even able to carry three babies.

Will you have any more of these images before your delivery?  How many weeks are you now?  I am so excited for you.  I bet your daughters are too.

Do you have a name yet.

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Wow!!
Those pictures are just breath-taking!!!  What a joy to be able to see your little baby's face before he/she is even born!!
Thank you for sharing!!  I love baby pictures, but I don't think I've ever seen baby pictures of a child so young before!!! bear_grin

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Kim those pictures are the most amazing, beautiful things I've ever seen.  I've never even heard of 3d Ultrasound.  What a miracle to see that little baby growing inside.  Makes me all sappy inside.   bear_cry

Judi, your comment cracked me up !  m

"The turtle is on the log" (boy)

I've never heard that expression before either .  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Thanks, gals! 

Denise, they look like my husband's.  I WISH my lips were that formed and full! hee hee

KimBee, I thought the EXACT same thing! ha ha  Poor kid.....  bear_tongue

Judi, I think I'm done after 3 as well.  We could have more, but children are so expensive! lol  I don't think we'll be having any more ultrasounds; I'm already 29 weeks, so we really only have about 10 more to go.  GASP!  I ONLY HAVE 10 MORE WEEKS!!!!!  OK, I just scared myself.... ha ha  Childbirth is not high on my 'things I really would like to do' list....  bear_tongue

Samantha, you crack me up!  Yep, she's a young one, she is!  I'll be able to show her when she's like 20 and say, "See these?  they are pics of you BEFORE you were born!"

Kimberly W.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Cute pics!  I can't believe how clear they are.  Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Thanks for sharing, I'm really excited for you

Golden Oldie Sunny Florida

Oh my, they sure can do so much more then when I had babies.

Board footer