Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Daphne.

Hugs
Carolyn

:hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Daphne: You are carrying a big load on your shoulders... Know we are all here for you.... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

sarahjane Brisbane

Daphne good luck and best wishes for everything that is before you over the coming days!!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

What a bummer, when it rains it really pours.
:hug:  :hug:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Oh Daphne, when I figure out how to stop this crazy world for a minute you can jump off with me for a break- I need it and it sure sounds like you need a breather,

:hug:
Lynette

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

My thoughts & prayers are with you Daphne.  :hug:
Big Hugs,
Denise  : )

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Daphne, Thinking of you and glad you found a little strength now here is a little more for you  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pauline

belle Gold Coast QLD

My thoughts and prayers are with you Daphne.  :hug:

A friend shared a story with me yesterday when I was feeling overwhelmed - when watching a butterfly struggle from a cocoon it almost looks like it is not getting anywhere and that that the struggling is an unneccessary hardship. But the struggle is what strengthens the wings so it will be able to Fly...

Kirsty

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers Daphne. bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

eastbenchbears East Bench Bears
Chicago, IL

I am so sorry- I don't really know what to say except that you, your dad, and grandma are in my thoughts and prayers. All the best to you!
Hugs,
Anita

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

sending up a little prayer for you....

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Sending you many hugs  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

And Bluebeary is sending even more  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Stellajella Wien

Kirsty, these are ver wise words!
...I need to remember these.

Gaby bear_flower

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Prayers to you and your family, Daphne.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Daphne ... what doesn't kill us makes us stronger...I promice !! Bear Hugs I send your way and lifting prayers !!!

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

So many of us understand where your coming from. My dad is back in the hospital with his kidneys not functioning well. He's slowly forgetting things and when his kidneys start his memory really goes. He's so weak. My mom had her hammer toe surgery so she can't help and all the other siblings of mine are where? They are always busy or don't live here and I'm the youngest so I've been the one to do everything! and the mother inlaw goes on a trip so who looks after the dog?? me. I think sometimes we just have to say that we can't handle it all! We have a life also. We can get so sad at times, ready to break bear_cry  I feel for you Daphne :hug:  :hug:

teddylinks Teddy Links

I wont say poor you but I will say i am thinking of you and sending warm wishes your way. bear_original *hugs*

Steven

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Daphne...

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this hard time.  Life is hard and testing at times, but we must push through and not let it bring us down.  For these little tests in life can only make us stronger people...

Many Hugs

:hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:    :hug:
:hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Jeremy

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower

Shelley Kooterboocubs
Brighton

You are in my prayers.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Shelley

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: for you Daphne, take it easy.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thank you everyone!
Wonderful hugs, words of wisdom and it's nice to know I'm not alone!

Things are status quo here..... my grandmother has a good day, then a bad day but over all very little improvement and still in the hospital. My show is coming together and the weather forecast is perfect for a show day... cool & mostly cloudy but no rain. My Dad was hoping to be able to attend the show (he's always very supportive of my bear adventures) but is in too much pain. His surgery is in a week and a half... not soon enough by him!

Thank you all for your hugs! They are wonderful and very helpful!
:hug:
Daphne

Pages:

Board footer