Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

:clap:  :clap: GREAT NEWS! CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYBODY! :clap:  :clap:

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

:clap:  :clap:  :dance: Congratulations :dance:   :clap:  :clap:   Very much deserved and I'm so happy for you all bear_smile   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:
~Chrissi

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Congratulations EVERYONE!!!   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations to you all bear_thumb  :dance:  :clap:  bear_thumb   :dance:  :clap:
Lets see some piccies of the winning entries :photo:  :photo:  :photo:
Laurie :hug:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

CONGRATULATIONS Karen, Aleta, Marion, and Samantha  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:

Hugs
Vicki

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Congratulations!!!   :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:

ScottBear scott's bears

Well  big hug and a congratulations to our ...ARTIST OF THE YEAR ALETA !!! YES THAT IS WHAT SHE WON !!! Your time and passion has brought you to the forfront of our bear world..reluctant as you may be MISS ALETA you need to take a bow !!!  It was so nice to see you and your kids at IDEX...Now if the rest of the "Cyberbear Artists" would step out of the shadows we could realy have a huge party in vegas next year !!!

As everybody knows I would not say it if I did not totaly mean it

MISS ALETA you truly bring vision, CLASS,quality and humor to our bear world at a time we sooo need it.....

Scott "MAC"kenzie

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Fantastic news! Congratulations to everybody  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

Wow!! Aleta!! Great Job!!!
Congratulations Everyone!!!!!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Joan

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

That's fantastic - contratulations to a well deserving group of artists!
Well done!

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

I have to admit, "the tables are turned"  bear_whistle  Last year I announced the nominees and I can't remember which one of our TTer's it was? But they wouldn't believe it when I told them about their nomination until they heard it from Mindy. I thought;  Why wouldn't they believe me bear_sad  Now I KNOW! IT is really hard to believe you are nominated or have won! There are so many great entries and you always see something in yours that you might have changed  bear_ermm  I thought my photo was dark and not very clear.
Scott! Do you know how hard it was for me to miss this TOBY Awards Dinner!! This is the first TOBY Awards I have missed in seven years. IT really hurt! But this is my full-time job. I have no other income. I love the ART of teddy bears and when I go into my studio that is ALL I am concerned with, but when I come out I have to be very careful about shows. I have already attended two wholesale shows this year and that's my limit. I hope next year the situation will be kinder  bear_rolleyes
Karen
KJ Lyons Designacemcpurrkjl1.jpgacemcpurrkjl2.jpg

sarahjane Brisbane

Wow!!! Congratulations everyone who was nominated and to those who won!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Karen...Stunning pussy cat!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Well done EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So deserving!
Danni

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh how veryexciting to all of you that won.  Each of those awards is so well deserved.  You ladies are just so so so amazingly talented.  Bravo and enjoy every moment of your success !  I wish I could congratulate you all in person with a big hug !    :clap:  :clap:

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Congratulations everyone, excellent work! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Big huge hugs for our winning friends!!!!!!! YEA!!! to each and everyone!   bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Kim Basta

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh WOW!!! Congratulations to all  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
And a double congratulations to Samantha  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Kidsandteddy The kids and teddy too
Lincoln Ca.

A great big CONGRATULATIONS to each and every one of you !!!! Great job~~~

Hugs
Bonnie

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:dance:  :dance: CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL :dance:  :dance:
I'm totally ignorant on the bears you submitted though. Could you post pics here so we can all see? :dance:
Wendy bear_thumb

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Congrats to the winners and the nominees!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Do we have an official list somewhere????

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

First Off,
It's sooo cool that this many of our very own forum members were nominated for these prestigious awards to begin with.  It's even better to know that so many were also rewarded for the hard work they put into the bears and for making this industry what it is...A wonderful group of artists who pride themselves on always putting 150% into everything they do and are just amazing people to know and be associated with. 

Congrats To Everyone Both Nominated & Award Recipients...

You Have Made Us All VERY Proud!!!

Jeremy

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Many many congrats to everyone, please please can we see photos  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

A huge congratulations everyone, great news!
Just as Sue said

please please can we see photos

Karen that cat of yours is awesome, wow what talent.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

As requested, here are photos of my winners.

Jessica_Toby_Entry.jpg

This is 'Jessica'.

Moonbeam_Toby_Entry.jpg

and this is 'Moonbeam' who you will probably recognise from my avatar!!

Thank you for all the kind words and congratulations.  I said to my husband yesterday, that the nicest thing about winning is being able to share it with people on TT, who understand what it is all about, and how important these things are to us.  So thank you all so much for that! bear_happy

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Thanks Samantha, thay are wonderful, I just love your cute little bears. Well deserved!

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Board footer