Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

WOOHOO!!  It's going to work!  Way to go on being persistent bear_thumb

Jodi F., I'm so sorry to hear you and your husband are splitting up.  My thoughts are with you :hug:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Jodi Falk: I'm sorry about you and your husband seperating. I hope you take good care of  yourself.

Jodi Moisan.- congratulations and getting the backing of the Susan G Koman. I look forward to designing and making a bear for this worthy cause.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Jodi, congratulations on your approval from the Susan G Koman foundation. Your persistence has paid off. You're an amazing organizer! :hug:

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

“When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better.”

I thought this quote was perfect for this event.

I wanted to thank you all for encouraging me and giving me so many ideas and I want to hug all of you willing to help by making a bear.  You are the reason I am so proud to be part of this industry.

I am so glad we got approval. I have contacted several magazines and some have showed interest, I will keep everyone informed on where it will be covered . Also Chrissi and I are working on a press packet for everyone who has agreed to be involved, so you can contact newspapers in your area, so to get some hometown interest in the bear you will be auctioning off.  A lot of you are doing this because you have experienced this or you have known someone who has had to deal with breast cancer, this event is about giving everyone a chance to work for a cure. 

Chrissi has agreed to help me, in getting this all organized and she has been amazing!!!!!

Next I am going to work out how we are going to handle the bears that are not from the US artists. Right now we have around 40 artists and I would love to have more by the time this event rolls around.

You all need to give yourselves a pat on the back, with us all pulling together, I think this will be a wonderful event.

:hug:
Jodi

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

I would also like to join in as well please.  :hug:

StarHawk2003 VallierBears
Shropshire

Hi Jodi,

Did you finalize on a date for when the bears are to be made?

Hugs,

RIchy~

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi Jodi.  I have never done a bear for such a worthy cause
. I would love bear_wub  to participate if I can. Please let me know Ok Just e-mail me when you are ready on the date and how you plan to do this Ok bear_thumb  :hug:  :hug:

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

OOoooh, I am SO tempted right now to do a teeny pink Sloth (following my latest craze) for this event... are non-bears ok, do you think?

I hope you can find a way of sorting the international side of things out,  Im all rared up now!

Board footer