Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Aleta,
     You know how much I love Diane's bears - I have to get mine out and create a scene for them, as your's look fabulous.

hugs,

Brenda

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

treelights07.jpgtree07.jpgEverybodys trees & decorations look so great! Almost as good as a home to home tour. I finally got mine up this week. The big white heart in the middle was a gift from hubby our first Christmas together. We decided to take turns adding a different heart ornament to our collection each year. We have built up a nice collection. I really like the crystal beaded icicles -they belonged to my mother-in-law.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Tree.JPGThis is my first christmas in this place as we moved to NS in the spring. This tree is smaller then the one I use to put up in our other place. I have made 90% of the ornaments on the tree. Funny thing is before I started making bears I use to make bears from pom poms and make ornaments.  I have my swap ornaments on it too from last year and a place on tree for the noe this year.

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Nancy: That's a beautiful tree you have there and it's nice to see how different it looks with the lights on.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Lynn: I love what you have done to your tree, the ribbons look wonderful, it almost looks like it has snow on. I also like the way you photgraphed it using the foliage around the doorway to frame the picture ....  bear_thumb  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Your trees and decorations are just wonderful,beautiful and most definitely have the awe factor to them.

Natty ,what colour scheme for your tree decorations are you thinking of? Dont be shy. Tell us what colours you would love to see your tree in?
Wendy

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Christmastree.GIF Okay here it is!! love the pictures of everyones tree especially Lisa's elves!!

bettys bears Melbourne

IMGP9755.JPGThis is our Christmas Tree.
All the ornaments are Teddy Bears including the Angel (which I bought at Hugglets in September)
I'm going to have to find some more bears because this tree is twice the size of the one I've used in previous years, but I wanted the larger tree for Christopher (my Grandson). He is 2 1/2 and really excited about Christmas this year. His younger sister, Alyssa, at 8 months really won't care.

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

a la Paula, 'liitle' trees, which are all I'm getting out this year.
And if wasn't for grandies being here in Dec, I wouldn't have gone this far....

Brenda! A fellow Santa/Fr Xmas collector! How novel a way to display them. I can never choose which ones so it's all or nothing. This year was easy, the first 3 wind-up, action ones that were on top, and that will entertain the 5 yo tomorrow!

Does this count as a tree? A stack of nesting boxes that TTer Donna Armstrong sent me.

tt3.jpg

Candles on the table when we eat. Grandies take turns lighting them.
DS in Los Gatos gave me the little Hispanic 'village' candle cover - do these have a name?

tt4.jpg

Now why aren't those tree lights glowing???.???
20 yo grandie picked out this electrified house as "G'ma's House" 15 years ago.

tt2.jpg

And DH always lights the tree in the front yard. Just as he finished the swags around the front door - it began to snow..... how 'Jimmy Stewart' perfect!

tt1.jpg

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I do like like this thread so much - I keep checking in to see who has added their tree, so keep them coming!  They are all wonderful.

Aren't grandkids great at Christmas but there is a fine line between them enjoying the tree and trying to rip off every decoration  :crackup:

Bobbie, I do enjoy the Santas, especially the old world ones!  I love your wind up, action ones! I'd love to have more, but we are running out of room!   I'm delighted to have found my dome set - I think it's supposed to be a cake stand with a dome, but it will never see one.  I'll use it for a display for seasonal decorations because the dome is really heavy and it will keep all my decorations safe and sound  bear_grin   LIke you, I'd like to scale back a bit, but it's pretty hard with little ones around, getting so excited.   

hugs,

Brenda

Wow! More lovely trees and decorations!

Kathy: Your white decoration looks very pretty ... are they feathers?  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Betty: How could anyone one of us not love your tree with all those super little bears ... just gorgeous!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Bobbie: Those decorations are lovely. I particularly like the tree of cones and your house looks like something off a picture postcard...oh I do miss the White Christmas! SIGH!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Okay, who's next?  bear_grin

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

wow, you guys make me feel all christmasy. I haven't even thought of putting up decorations yet. Guess I'm in the minority.
Every year we have a mini tree (2 ft maybe), with mini decorations and that's how we like it. This will be our first year as a family for christmas although at just over 2 months it's not like baby is going to care! LOL

So lovely trees, you've put me in a little bit of xmas spirit thanks

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I keep popping back in to see the trees too Brenda!  Aren't they lovely!!  I can't wait to get started on our main tree ... got to wait until Sunday to buy it though and then will let it sit in a bucket of water for several days, so I shall have to be patient for a while longer.  In the meantime, I've added my star lights to the front window ... they look so pretty!  I'll try and take a pic when it gets dark ...

There are lights going up all through the neighbourhood now ... one of my neighbours has a reindeer, santa and sleigh lit up in the garden!  It's like fairyland!  My mother just told me she is scaling the roof of her porch to add a nodding reindeer for the grandchildren!  Eeeeks!!!!  I'll be seeing her later today, so will take my camera ...

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Christmas-tree-2.JPGChristmas-tree1.JPGLove seeing all the Christmas trees - all so great and so different!
Here's mine - it's a real tree (Grand Fir) and over 7 feet tall so was quite a "beast" to get up - enough to make me think I should I look for an artificial one for next year, but I just love the smell of a real tree so much!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

great decorations so far!  We still haven't finished ours yet.  We have a main tree and a teddy bear tree.

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

christmas_tree.JPG

Oh my gosh, everyone's trees are sooooo beautiful! Mine is pretty simple. We have to use a fake tree because my kitty, Noodle, love to eat real pine tree leaves and then he throws up all month.  bear_angry  Oh well.

Don't be fooled, that is not Santa sitting in front of the tree. It is my dog, Salvador.  bear_tongue

Aeri

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I love this thread!!! bear_wub  bear_wub Beautiful trees and decorations! Bobbie I love the snowy photo of your house, too.
Here is my tree.
IMG_4975.jpg

Here are some bears basking in the glow of the tree lights!
IMG_4968.JPG

Here is Rebecca (my new Hildegard Gunzel doll) helping to decorate the tree.
IMG_4971.jpg

Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhhhh! These are all beautiful trees ... oh my, I am getting quite excited!  :crackup:

Edie: Love all the teddies on the stair ... they all look as excited as me!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Aeri: Your doggie is so sweet to sit there like that, Salvador deserves a big hug.  bear_wub  For the life of me, I cannot get Woody to keep his santa hat on long enough to take a picture.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Tami: Wonderful tree and I love that teddy in the sleigh ... he's gorgeous.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Keep 'em coming ... you are all making this a beautiful thread.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

FINALLY got the tree decorated, but still have so much to decorate. Haven't started the stairs or the family room yet, but do have the outdoor lights done. Hope you enjoy.
Sonya

tree1.jpg

tree2.jpg

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Sonya, you live in Teddy Bear Heaven!!! Wow! Great display!

Kelly Blondheart
Colorado Springs, Colorado

TreesDiningRoom.jpgTreesMantle.jpgTreesDownstairs.jpgTreesUpstairs.jpgHere are mine, they go in order as upstairs, downstairs, mantle and wardian case on the dining room table.  I actually have one in the spare bedroom and a tiny one in the powder room too.  I LOVE Christmas!  bear_wub  Normally I put a tree in the bear room as well, but a couple months ago I built a scale model of stone henge in there so they have that this year instead! Someday I will post pics of my work room...you won't believe it when you see it!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

DSCN2683-640x480.JPGDSCN2681-640x480.JPGWOW I am really loving this thread!

Such gorgeous trees ladies  :clap:

Tami I thought the little girl in your first photos was real! -- doh

Sonya, your room is exactly how I would love mine (perhaps when the kids grow up) - just enough room to find and sit on the sofa - perfect!

Well heres my offering - sorry about the poor piccy quality!  :redface:

Merry Christmas Everyone! Hugs Ali x

suburban Chicago

Sonya - are you related to the Volpps!!??? Perhaps you have their overflow...
What a great collector you are!

suburban Chicago

Connie, is that a Hitty doll in the chair, on the left in your cabinet??

Wow Sonya! What a wonderful collection of bears you have there...plenty to keep you warm on a cold winter's night!  bear_grin Your tree looks wonderful!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Kelly: You are so lucky to have the room for two large trees (full of envy here) ... all your decos look super!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Ali: What a difference the lights make ... they have turned a winter white scene into a golden glow of warmth ... just lovely!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Ellen: I just love your tree topper ... it's so different from the traditional star or angel. Gives your tree a very regal look!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I am so glad you are all enjoying this thread, I am too. I think you are all wonderful, for giving us an insight into your homes and sharing your Christmas with us in this way.

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Bobbie,
I have been collecting and creating dolls from Gail Wilson kits for years.  The dolls and furniture you see in the cabinets are all Gail Willson kits.  Santas, dolls, furniture.  The doll I think you are referring to is her Companion Doll  although there is a Hitty doll lying on the bed, but I don't think you can see it in the photo.  Thanks for asking!

Board footer