Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

My goodness what a cutie, Heather!  And what lovely hair she is going to have, it looks RED red!  Love the one photo, there is nothing sweeter than an attack of "infant joy"!

Best wishes,
Kelly

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

NOT boring at alll Heather. I smiled so hard while perusing her pics my jaw now aches. heheheheheh
She's adorable and wonderful and I'm just bursting with happiness for you.

Wendy :dance:  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Marion ,you grand daughter is also VERY VERY CUTE. :hug:  :dance:
Wendy

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Heather, congrats she is gorgeous, enjoy her while she is little, they grow too quickly. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awwww Heather she is gorgeous, don't they grow so quickly. Hope she gets out of the colic soon

Pauline

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

She is adorable, that is wonderful you get to spend the first year at home with her!!
congrats again!

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

So cute! Love the pics.. My daughter hated the cold... I should have bundled her up more!
My Colic cure was a staticy station on the car radio. And the swing and wearing her in a sling...

Keep the pics coming!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Heather I'm so glad you posted all those pics!!  Bore us!!  silly, we've been waiting!!   Shes adorable..they grow so quickly!  enjoy her  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub bear_wub

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Heather,

What a beautiful little girl! Thanks you for sharing so many pictures with us.

Hugs,

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

She is just a darling Heather! Post all the pictures you can - we love seeing them!

I recorded the vacuum cleaner running for about 20 minutes.  When she would get in that "state", I would put the cassette tape in a boom box and play the vacuum sound.  She would go out like a light.  I told the pediatrician about it and he concurred that he believed that one of the theories of why colic occurs is based on the fact that the baby has an immature nervous system. The white noise of the vacuum sort of levels out their jangled nerves.

How interesting! When my first daughter was born she would not go to sleep without crying herself to sleep and I couldn't stand to hear a baby cry so I used to turn the vacuum on outside her door and then sit at the other end of the apartment so all I could hear was the vacuum and then I'd check in 5 minutes and sure enough she'd be sound asleep - never occured to me the vacuum might be helping her, thought it was just preserving my sanity!  :crackup:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

She is lovely Heather.The picture of her when she looks happy really made me smile-it is lovely bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Board footer