Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, thank you very much!!!  bear_rolleyes  bear_original  bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I am posting to bring this out of hibernation so that the new people can see what we are talk8ing about

dilu

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thank you Dilu!  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

:dance: Moving this puppy up to the top again; I'm going to keep it there till you guys get amove on!!  This is a way to trade with real artists, even though what expendable income we all have is going for supplies .....yikes!  i know how that is

:dance:

Sabrina Mind's Eye Modern Art
Wales, UK

Hello everyone i'm new to the site.   bear_original

My mum pointed me over and some of you know me on bid4bears too.

I'd just like to add to the distinction between ACEO & ATC, tho havin read this thred I think everyone has grasped it all now ... bear_original

ATCs are supposed to be swapped & traded by artists.  ACEOs are cards made for selling.  And they're so much fun!  bear_wub
In fact - it's addictive stuff painting them!
xxx

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Just wanted to say that I am very impressed by all the cards everyone has been making! Wasn't sure what it was all about - never heard of an ACT or an ACEO before! - until I read this whole thread but now I am very keen to have a go at it myself - just need a few more hours in the day!! I have tons of ideas floating around in my head and picked up a few items I might use last time I was in the city, at Michaels, since I live so far from such conveniences, but can't see getting to it anytime soon. Why do we have to eat and live in clean (well maybe semi-clean) houses!
Bear hugs, Edie

LOLAJANE Posts: 2

teddy-bear.jpgbear_wub hi I don't know if anyones been here lately, but atc's are great. I belong to quite a few swap groups. I thought maybe we can start one here, by making it "BEAR" themed. It would be fun getting cards of different styles of bears or bear related art.  If anyone is interested in hosting this great art form please start it up. thanks---Lola---lolawahlstrom2002@yahoo.com

Board footer