Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Abby&Ellie Originalz Mylo, North Dakota

Thank you for the nice comment Paula! :hug:
And actually my name is Patsy  bear_grin The name Abby&Ellie comes from my daughters names, Abigail and Elizabeth.... bear_wub
There are so many lovely bears. Am hoping to get one more done for the challenge. When is the challenge over? I noticed it originally said "sometime in September". Does that mean through September?
Thanks again Paula! Chat soon.
Kind regards,
Patsy

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

bear_tongue Trust me to get the wrong name entirely!!!! :doh:  It would be lovely to have another panda from you Patsy and yes, the challenge will run through September ... or I'll never get the chance to complete a panda either!  I have a show mid September and just haven't managed to find a spare nanosecond yet.  It's been such a pleasure seeing everyone else bring their pandas to the 'table'!

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I decided to name my panda Gui hun.  It  means to take a devil may care attitude and to make nuisance for others. So that fit perfect!
Abby/Ellie, you did a great first job on all those firsts! Mine was a first panda and first challenge.
Beth

Thanks for the nice comment Beth...it was your first challenge also :clap: ...fun isn't it. Your little feller has the sweetest, most longing look to his eyes. Very dear. Wonderful job on your first panda bear_thumb .
With kindest regards,
Patsy

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I just popped into the gallery and saw the most wonderful and interesting pandas. Talk about a creative bunch.
I'm sending a link to a friend of mine who just ADORES Pandas.
bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Wendy

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

its been awhile since i had a look at the pandas it is so cool to see so many and all so different, the yellow one with the panda outfit is that felt scultured? or both? its very good its been great looking. bear_thumb

Kent
Website

My first challenge panda bear, finished at last!  I decided to play with the the theme, rather than go for realism and have come up with a sky blue and lilac affair!  I have called her 'Delphinium' and she is 17".  The pics aren't great, unfortunately the light is fading fast here ... but hopefully you'll get the idea!

Delphiniumhead.jpg

Delphinium.jpg

Delphinium2.jpg

Oh my goodness Paula, she is absolutely adorable :clap: ....I LOVE the colors bear_wub ....and her mohair is sooo pretty. Beautifully done! I like how you placed her ears a little to the side...she just looks so innocent bear_innocent . Can't wait to see your next!
bear_flower With kindest regards, Patsy

Gail P Walnut Tree Corner Bears By Gail
Suffolk

plumpanda.JPGhello everybody bear_smile

Here is another panda, a bit bigger than the last one I made. Her name is  Plumpanda (all run into one word as she is a little on the cuddly side of slim!) She is just over 4" tall, I just thought the colours went really well together. I opened my stash of vintage long pile fabric and a small piece of cream fabric was sitting on top of this lovely plumy purple colour.....right another panda I thought  bear_original

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

well done paula a real please pick me up and hug me face, i love the colours.
susi

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

I haven't been by TT for the whole summer.....but just stopped in to see the amazing pandas and to say how much fun it was scrolling through all the beautiful pics.... they are all wonderful.....

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Wonderful group of Pandas for this challenge. Here's my Panda, though she doesn't have a name yet. She's made with cream and teal mohair and she has matching teal silk paw pads.

Sit1a.jpg    Face1a.jpg

Kent
Website

Good to see you here Vee, thank you for popping in to see everyone's work, it's much appreciated xxx

Marlys, your panda has the sweetest face!  I love the colourway you have chosen and those pretty silk paw pads!  Super work!  :clap:

Gail, you have been a busy bee!  Once again, the colourway is yummy and I really like the 'I like honey and I'm proud of it' curvyproportions of this little lady!!!  Great work! :clap:

Hey, has everyone checked out the Pandamania gallery yet?  Alongside the bears I've already seen here, I've also just found the most beautiful Mink Bears' panda bear up there!!!!  What a treat! :clap:

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Hi everyone,
I have just uploaded a picture of 'Bei-Jing' to the gallery.  He was made as a commission and has a hand-sculpted and painted face.  The rest of him is made from Intercal's dense alpaca.  He is 19 inches tall.
I am working on another panda to take to Hugglets - picture coming soon!!
Hugs,
Christine

bei-jing.jpg

Kent
Website

Bei-jing is a beauty Chris!  Soooo handsome!  The sculpted muzzle works really well.  Delighted you could join us! :clap:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

At last I have taken pictures of Tai-pei my second panda for Hugglets. He is made from dence alpaca and has a needle-felted face with open mouth. He is approximately nineteen inches tall and has kid leather paw pads. The second picture is out of focus but it shows his profile. I think he looks quite cheeky sitting there with his tongue out.

Tai-pei-doodlebears.jpg

Tai-pei_profile.jpg

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

WHat beautiful pandas everyone has made !  I just completed a new 7" panda design today and will add him to the gallery.   Niko_look_up.jpg

Kent
Website

I love that tongue Jane!  What a fun panda!  You've really brought the traditional black and white panda bang up-to-the-minute with the needlefelted characteristics ... super work! :clap:

Tammy, the colourway for your panda is subtle and so lovely.  Again, you've succeeded in creating a gorgeous contemporary panda bear with fabulous attention to detail and he's so ickle!  Great work!  :clap:

Kent
Website

Following my 'unpanda' panda bear theme (!) I have finished this pair of almost-but-not-quite twin pandas this week.  'Violetta' is a 17" lilac and cream affair and sister bear 'Peony', is 17" of rose pink and cream mohair.

ViolettaPeony.jpg

Violetta.jpg

Peonycopy.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gorgeous!  Beautiful!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congrats on all the fabulous pandas, the gallery is looking great  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

rafferty2.jpgrafferty1.jpgI have been oooing and ahhhing over all the gorgeous pandas here, I have just recently finished a panda on commission called Rafferty, complete with needle felted pink tootsies and a hand made ribbon ruff.  Hope you like him,
HUGS,
Catherine xx

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

he is really sweet and that face look will get him anything! well done catherine :dance:

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

Gosh everyone's panda is so great and cute..

Paula & marylyns bear colors are so lovely (and also the bear just like the other artist) ... i love especially the teal... is it ok to know if you dye that yourself?

Jane, when i saw your tai-pei (love the name by the way bear_happy city where i came from) it make me laugh. I stick my tongue out at times and looking at a bear like that, sure makes me laugh...

well, im done with my head only hehehe... so will try my best to hurry up... been so busy with my own work so not time to do bear :redface:

good going ladies...

Kent
Website

What a lovely, soulful panda Catherine!  I really like his bendy legged sitting pose too.  Lovely work! :clap:

Board footer