Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

I wil be there too, second time in hall 2, stand # 31. In september we were first time on the new spot and many didn`t know and had not found me bear_sad
This time I hope they wil..it is always a risk to move to another spot I gues. I added a little preview on my website.. I wil add a few more bears in the next days.. please note I can not take much from my shop, like supplies, patterns and fabrics, so if you want to be sure I bring something for you for sure, please let me know in advance, before friday, and I bring it for you.

We wil fly to London already on friday, as on Saturday I participate all day the Fimo workshop from Manda Theart. I have no expirience with Fimo, so I do both of the workshops she is teaching for beginners and advance. Unfortunately there were a few cancelations, so if anyone likes to participate, here is your chance. Those who have met Manda on Hugglets before knows her amazing work !!  I hope to learn from her the basics and maybe in the future I can make eyes and noses from Fimo .. wishful thinking here.. ...

However, if you would like to join you can find a link on my website to see and read more about the workshops Manda is going to teach.

Wel, have to get busy now..Friday soon wil be here!!
Berta
PS: We will miss chatting Ellen!! Hope you feel better soon!!

puca bears puca bears

I did get offered a place but had to decline - slowcoach here, still working on bears for the Teddybar Total in April!
But as usual i will spend the day WISHING I was there too..............I hope it's a hugely successful and most of all FUN day for all of you
huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
and I'll be there in September

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I AM GOING!!!!! I did get a cancellation place invite over a week ago but had to decline as I just couldn't get enough bears made in time. I've been offered a place in September too.

I will be coming as a visitor this Sunday and I'll have my 7 year old son, James with me....it's his first time at Hugglets and he is soooooooooo excited....keeps asking me LOADS of questions about it. We are coming in by train - we're lucky that it takes under an hour from where we live. I'm going to try and get there earlier as I've seen on a show preview a certain little creation I've got my eye on that I've JUST managed to scrape enough money together for! Hope I get it!! Don't know how James will cope waiting in the queue.....half an hour can seem like a lifetime for them!!

I'll try and get round to seeing you all!  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Gemma, great that you and James are coming to the show. If you are set on getting that bear why not see if you can reserve it, you may be lucky. See you soon, don't forget to come over and say hi!

Hugs, Jane.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

East Sussex

It says on her site that they will only be available to purchase at the show....  bear_sad  .....can't blame her really.....first come, first served n all!

She is up in Hall 4 so I'll come to see you Jane after I've rushed to her stall!!!!  bear_thumb

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I have been offered a place too in September  Gemma.Which hall will you be in-I am in the basement on stall 97a.I am just visting this time.
Laurie :hug:

East Sussex

Hi Laurie,

I've been offered a place up in Hall 4 again (stand 126 this time I think) near to where I was last September.

Hope to see you there Laurie! What time are you arriving?

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I am going to hugglets by coach this time so I will be in the queue before the doors open as usual bear_whistle
The coach gets into London at 9.20 and it takes nearly an hour to walk to hugglets.I don't mind though as it gives you a chance to stretch your legs after sitting down for over 3 hours.
I expect you will be in the front of the queue so you can get your bear bear_grin
Laurie :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh I am so excited for you all and wish I could be there.  Have a wonderful time and don't forget your cameras!!!!!!!

Board footer