Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

Some of my crochet bears made and finished using various techniques.  May these inspire others to try their hand on crocheting bears bear_grin

1347433642_felted-crochet-bear.jpg
Flip Flop Bears I made quiet a few. These are fun as they can pose many ways. Above Flip-Flop bear is crocheted and felted.

1347433671_brushed-crochet-bear.jpg
This Flip-Flop bear is crocheted with Magic thread and Brushed !

1347433699_crofelt-bear.jpg
Combination of crochet parts and needle felted parts, assembled together to make one solid piece. 

1347433796_wired-crochet-bear.jpg
All wired for multi poses.

1347433825_mixed-media-bear.jpg
Mixed Media I use for my fabric bears and crochet bears as wel.  This is one of my N.O.S.T.© Bears. I won many International Awards with this design and is unique for ThReAdTeDs®.
This bear was crocheted from wool and then wet felted. The face/muzzle is needle felted with a wet felted finish (to smooth out the holes left by the needles).  The hat, jacket, bag and slippers are wet felted from merino wool.
The paw pads are leather look.

Enjoy!! 
Berta

Conni Germany

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Love all!
I have still crocheted no bear.
To needle felts is my big passion and sew.
If I see your creations, I am inspired to improve a lot.
However, of course I want to be I myself and no copy.

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Thank you Conni!!
I think your bears are very recognizable as being yours. I too love needle felting but have done only a few all needle felted bears.

I don`t think it is copy if using a learned technique in your creations. Most techniques, if not all, are around for many, many decades.
I am thankful to all those wonderful people who wrote/write down all their knowledge so we could learn.
The way we use these techniques varies, which results in many unique creations.

Look forward seeing you at Wiesbaden!!

Berta

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

I LOVE your creations, they are always so unique and full of character, hard to believe that they are actually crocheted!  :love:

Hugs

Lisa x

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Thank you Lisa and Pink!!

I just had a look at your website Pink, and see that you are going to the show from Andrea in Linz.  We would love to have gone  but can`t make it this year..  Please make lots of pictures for us to see !!
Berta

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Yes, hopefully next year. But maybe I see you already  in the Brabant hallen at the Doll and Bear Show from Niesje Wolters??
I will be there as participant. 

Berta

Crystal84 World Of Mine
Sydney

So many adorable bears! Your bears are what inspired me to try them in the first place Berta. While im still learning, seeing all the unique ways you make them is such a boost for me to try new things and create my own style!

Love your work,
Crystal

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Thank you Chrystal. You will see after time you will develop your own style. 
Happy Crocheting!!
Berta

judy Posts: 90

The Crochet Bear doll great

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Thank you Judy!!  bear_original

Board footer