Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Daphne, I'm glad to hear that the children will get some input into this, and I still think they will like the cuddly second one.  If they do choose Mimzy 2, I would  be more than happy to help you out by taking Mimzy 1 off your hands - I have a perfect spot for her with lots of friends, to keep her from feeling sad if she isn't picked LOL!  We wouldn't want her to have low self-esteem, would we!!! bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs,

Brenda

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Daphne
I love both of these bunnies but think that the felt one has more child appeal and I can envision a child dragging her around by the ear ( ouch!!! ) You have done a superb job on both bunnies- congratulations
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thanks, Brenda! I don't get the orphan back... it's "Mimzy" property! bear_sad I'll wonder what happens to it......???

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Daphne you did an amazing job making the bunnies look like the pictures.  It must have been a huge challenge, but you did it so well.   I love them both, but have to agree that the second one looks like something a child would fall in love with.  Big congratulations.  You should be so proud of your accomplishment !   :hug:  :dance:

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Supurb Job ! Both are really wonderful bunnies..I know how hard and stressful it is trying to create someone elses ideas......especially a drawing....I did that  for ONE Comapny and with all kinds of changes and within 2 weeks !!! Yikes,  like you  that really does put the pressure on...never again for me. It does stretch a person  ...for me the wrong way, he he, Great job and they are really cute...I am anxious to see which one they will pick ....Winney

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Daphne, can i have them both???  bear_whistle
They need hugs!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

They are absolutly fantastic, simply lovely!  bet they are in the stores by next summer....imagine that!  Miss Daphne's Bunnies at Toys R Us.....now that would be hitting the big time.....be sure you get a cut  of the profits!

dilu

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oh Daphne. I'm am soo very impressed. There is no way I could do that. Maybe this is a skill that can really branch out into something, and something well paying.
Both bunnies are amazing! I wonder what they'll want to change.
Thanks so much for sharing this  experience with all of us, it's just soo interesting!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Daphne they are absolutely fabulous - great work and you must be so proud of them both.
Looking forward to seeing the movie when it comes out - what stars your Bunnies and you are!!!

Hugs
Carolyn bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Daphne,  both bunnies are just perfect!!  They look just like the illustrations.  I can only imagine how hard it would be to work from something like that, but to make such a perfect likeness...............WOW!

bear_wub
Tracy

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Daphne,

The bunnies look great!  Looks like all your hard work paid off.  I can't wait to find out which one they choose.   :clap:  bear_original

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Daphne, so completely awesome!  I have been WAITING to see these bunnies, and you know, I think you did a fantastic job!  I think they are ADORABLE, and that swirly belly button... ha!  I love them both, if I had to pick one, I don't think I could!

You are awesome....
Kimberly W.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Daphne, they are stunning and I am so proud of you!!   :clap:
XO Sarah

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

My hubby took a message from the props guy this afternoon.

The bunnies arrived and they are all so excited about them.  :dance:

There is a meeting with the director at 7:00 pacific tonight to discuss them, pick one and determine changes.
He said he'd email me after the meeting.
So, does that mean TONIGHT??? Like midnight my time!! Or will that be tomorrow morning???
I've had a long day and can't stay up that late but I'm dying to know. If ever I wanted to be a fly on the wall this would be the time!!!

I'll let you know which they choose just as soon as I know.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Aw Daphne, You did a terrific job! I knew you would though. Mimzy 2 looks exactly like the  the drawing and Mimzy 1 is even better than the drawing. She looks just like a well loved vintage toy you would find in an attic!
Outstanding!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Daphne, I can't wait to hear which one they pick. You must be on pins and needles, waiting to hear.   If they pick number 2, can we start a "free Mimzy 1" brigade?  My curio cabinet would look so perfect with one cool bunny like that!   Don't stay up too late - go to bed now and then you can get up early in the morning to check your email.   My goodness, listen to me - I'm starting to sound like my mother!!!  LOL!  Night, night!

Hugs,

Brenda

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Cool!!  Told ya they'd love em  bear_grin

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh DAPHNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I think I'm almost as excited as you are!!!  I told my hubby all about this  bear_flower

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :dance:  Daphne! :dance:

You did a fantastic job on these little lagomorphs--they're so different. This is really exciting. I can't wait to see them (well one of them anyway) on the BIG SCREEN. Can you imagine how much the chosen bunny is likely to be worth?

WAYTOGO, Daph!  :hug:

Eileen

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Daphne, those bunnies are gorgeous!  What a fun duo, I can't imagine how they could choose one over the other.  Tell them to change the movie to Mimzies.
bear_grin

Kelly

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_whistle ....any word yet on which Mimsy was chosen??

Board footer