Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Keep your chin up Helena - i shall be thinking of you and keeping all my crossables crossed for a good result!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Penny xxx

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

HelenasHug.jpgHi Helena I am sending you all my best wishes and a hug hug.

hugs Jane  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Helena ,my heart and prayers are with you. My Mom had a double masectomy and then a reoccurrence on the incision site ten years later which required radiation. She is doing fine now and a member of the most amazing Breast cancer support group that even races Dragon Boats. Stay positive and remember all the advances they have made in the fight against breast cancer.
:hug:
I know how hard the wait can be after just going through it for my ovarian tumor but take comfort and support from your family and us and stay strong  :hug:  We are here and I have found this group to be the most amazing source of love and support!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Helena,

I assure you that I am praying for you.  You must remember that all things are possible with God.  He  has you in His hands, and there is no better place to be.

Board footer